aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    andie
    thanks raspootin for all your help, ur a patient person...

but AGTH refuses to open even when I changed the process number each time...something about can't load library.

sigh I know when I am defeated so I'm just going to put up my hands and say "I give. You win computer...you win..." *sob*

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Could anybody tell me what 'AGTH files' are?>.< sorry for how stupid I am 0_o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nathan (L2)Konoe (L2)Keita (L1)
    Rikuson (L2)Harribel (L2)Ginji (L9)
    Claire (L3)Sumiya (L1)Akito (L1)
    This must be the 3 rd time I m asking the people here.Anyway here s my problem:Whenever I want to play Lamento agth starts but the game doesn t.Also the image of the icon doesn t appear back.If I erase the agth location I ve put in front of the target field of the game s shortcut and press "apply" the image of the icon comes back and the game starts.It s weird because I did the same thing at Togainu no Chi and it works without a problem.

asrai
    Hi, the bigupload link for atlas suite was removed *I think* T__T Can someone reupload please..thank you..

and this is a really stupid question..How do you load the game and "not" make it load in "fullscreen" I can't understand japanese and I don't know if there's a setting for it somewhere..

anyway, what I want to do basically is to not load the game in full screen..It has an option like that right?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Sengped: AGTH is a program that runs in the background while you play the game. It grabs the text from the game, copies it to the clipboard and using a translation program like Atlas (which sees you've copied something to the clipboard and automatically translates it) it can let you have a general understanding of what's being said in the game. I say general because it's still a machine doing the translating.

justsomeone: No one's gotten Lamento to work with AGTH that I know of but BL Games HQ has a new giant chunk of text that might get it to work...semi decently. [ AGTH compat list ]

asrai: there's one a few pages back that works. *goes to find it* page 28.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hmm. Question. I downloaded AtlasSuite, which Ratspootin had uploaded for us. (Thanks.) Extracted the file because, well, it was an .rar file. I opened the new folder, and all I found was:
    ATL11010WP.cd
    ATL11010WP.img
    ATL11010WP.sub
    And no QuickAtlas icon thing to run. Maybe I'm stupid and I did something wrong in the process. But it's not working. xD; So I just wanted to know where to continue from there.
    I also wanted to see what it'd be like without the QuickAtlas running, so I clicked on the shortcut.exe thing. A box came up, and not the game. I was wondering if that was abnormal/normal without QuickAtlas up.
    Aaaaand yeah. I'm really, really stupid when it comes to this kinda stuff, so if you can help me out, can you give, like, precise, detailed steps? XD;; Thank you.
    You probably got something like this, but I'm kinda too lazy to look through the thirty pages. D| Thanks again~

lavenderpup
    You have to mount it in Daemon tools or something of the like. It's basically a virtual cd.

Of course, I'm still downloading it so can't say for sure where the quickatlas is.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Izaya (L3)Heart 1 (Blue)Shizuo (L8)
    Asami (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Akihito (L9)
    (S013) Akihito(S005) ValdrigueRai Lamento (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostUno View Post
    Ok since some people seem to still be needing Atlas here are some infos:

Demo Url:
    hxxp://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/TRNS/ATLASV13ETrial.exe

Patch Url:
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=UC0527GV

The patch will remove the time limitation.
    I also added an additional patch(which is done at the same time) which will patch quickatlas.exe so it will always be on top even you click on another window(so you can play fullscreen if you want).

To use the patch just copy it where you installed atlas v13(usually c:\program files\atlas v13\) and run it(note that it may work for future versions).
    So far I have no problem using AGTH and Atlas13 thanks to this thread (I've been reading and reading and reading........... XP till I figured it out myself hehe)... but I'm still lost on how to apply the "time limitation removal" patch..yup I tried the so called copy and paste thing, but I guess that's not it ~_~"....so somebody please show me how to do this by screenshot pleaseeeeee I don't wanna the trial version to get expired cuz the full version is wayyy too big for my hard drive ^^"

p/s: Does somebody figured out on how to get the AGTH working properly on Miracle no-ton game??

sanami2315
    Every time I try to install, my installer stops responding. Everything else I've tried to install has been fine. Am I doing something wrong?

seasong

Question about Targets

Thank you all for all your help and advice this thread is VERY useful!
    Last edited by seasong; 01-03-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast