aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pico (L7)Near (L9)Mello (L9)
    Ayase (L8)Muraki (L8)
    I don't have an .exe file for the game I'm playing. I have a .cue file which I mount onto Daemon tools. I can't seem to get AGTH to hook to the game and once I mount the game onto the emulator and it starts playing, I can't minimize it (or if there is an option to minimize it I can't find it because it's all in japanese, I can read the kana but not understand it :P). To provide you with more information (in case you need it) the game I'm trying to use it with is Gakuen Heaven. If there is any way you can help me, I will gladly appreciate it.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Kratospwnsall: Assuming you've installed the game, the exe file is where the game installed (probably in Program Files under Gakuen Heaven. Although "Gakuen Heaven" might be in Japanese). Once you find the exe file, follow the tutorial on the first post.

About autoload: always run the game from the shortcut you make. If the game autoloads when you mount it, exit the game, because it doesn't have the AGTH commands you make during the tutorial AKA nothing tells AGTH to load.

Also, to run GH, you need to "Add /ks and /kf parameters. Change in-game text speed to max for best efficiency." I believe the newest version of AGTH lets you change those settings from AGTH's menu, instead of putting it in the shortcut target.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pico (L7)Near (L9)Mello (L9)
    Ayase (L8)Muraki (L8)
    Thank you so much, but I have some more questions now. Where should I add the /ks and /kf parameters in the target space? And how can I get AGTH to get the text from the game. When I start the game from the shortcut, AGTH opens but then minimizes and like I said before, I can't minimize the game so I can't get to the drop down menu. I think I'm just too stupid to figure it out. xP

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Germany (L1)Randy (L1)Dee (L3)
    Tsuzuki (L3)

Exclamation

Just a question:
    I've installed both Agth and Atlas Suite v.13, and I've followed all the steps in post 1 but, when I'm going to run the game shortcut, I get this message: "Unable to open /c" or something like that. If I remove the /c, when clicking on the game the Agth window opens and nothing more happens ·_·
    And just to point out that I've selected Japanese in Languages for no Unicode programs, in the Language settings of my computer, in case it has anything to do with my problem.
    By the way, I've run the patch with Atlas Suite and it seems to work, at least it says "Patch run successfully"

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Aizen (L10)Kakashi (L10)Ryuichi (L10)
    (S006) KlausNakajima (L9)Sebastian (L8)
    Muraki (L7)Naoe (L5)Conrad (L4)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandalwood View Post
    Just a question:
    I've installed both Agth and Atlas Suite v.13, and I've followed all the steps in post 1 but, when I'm going to run the game shortcut, I get this message: "Unable to open /c" or something like that. If I remove the /c, when clicking on the game the Agth window opens and nothing more happens ·_·
    You probably wrote the location of your .exe files wrong. It should look something like this:
    "C:\Program files\AGTH\agth.exe" "C:\Your game\your game's .exe file"

Be sure to leave a space between the locations and to write the quotation marks ("), they are important.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Honey (L2)Tamaki (L2)Hikaru (L2)
    Kyouya (L3)Mori (L3)Pray for Japan
    I have a question....is it possible to change the game language to chinese?
    Since i realised that all the japanese site can be encoded into chinese..
    So , if i set my Regional language option thingy into chinese...woul become chinese?

* just so happeni can read chinese....literally..

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

bahutmtu23: If it does show chinese characters, it will probably be nonsense...unless the game supports chinese (like how DVDs have multiple subtitles). I've never ran into it, but if the game has that, I would expect it to be in the game's config menu with the text speed and stuff.

devilryodo2k
    Does Hunks workshop work with this?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Tsuzuki (L8)Muraki (L7)Rai Lamento (L9)
    (S015) EwonJomy (L9)Youji (L9)
    Pray for JapanRayflo (L8)Hope (L8)
    I get it from another source. anyway, the AGTH don't want to work with Lamento , every time I'm adding location of AGTH got the message "'the path is wrong blahblahblah..." anyone have idea why ?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Vinya: No one's figured out how to get Lamento to work.

devilryodo2k: It's not on the [ list ] so I have no idea.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast