aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Envyalchemist0991
    ^^; i need a lil bit of help with something...when I use the translator with Togainu no Chi everything works fine...but when I play Zettai Fukujuu Meirei in the game the text looks all jumbled and wierd instead of japanese text....the translator works fine tho ^^; but the text is just bothering me...lol. I checked to see if maybe something happened with my computer, but when I opened Togainu no Chi again, everything looked fine. I guess its just Zettai Fukujuu Meirei? >.> is there a way to fix this?...
    Last edited by Envyalchemist0991; 11-04-2006 at 11:13 PM.

Envyalchemist0991
    I'm trying to play Atlas and AGTH with the sukisho game 1, but all i get in the dropdown box is "WideCharToMultiByte"

AGTH and Atlas pop up with the game...but i can never get it to translate any of the text...

Edit: ^^ nvm, I fixed it.
    Last edited by Envyalchemist0991; 11-12-2006 at 01:40 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Connecticut-Offical State Motto: Richer than God!
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Envyalchemist0991 View Post
    I'm trying to play Atlas and AGTH with the sukisho game 1, but all i get in the dropdown box is "WideCharToMultiByte"

AGTH and Atlas pop up with the game...but i can never get it to translate any of the text...

Edit: ^^ nvm, I fixed it.
    wait, how did you fix it. I got both programs runing and just have gibberish.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Try changing the game's font. Go to the game's config screen and it should be there somewhere. In some games the default font isn't read by AGTH and also the AGTH process that you need to use doesn't tend to show up until you're in the game--not just on the menu/config screen.

RMarques
    Ok, new problem... AGTH works fine now, however, when I transfer the text to Atlas, all I get is a bunch of questin marks. I've tried copying the file into a text file, and then transfer it to Atlas from there, but no dice <.< I installed the English version... So.. Any ideas? :S

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

RMarques:

If you manually copy and paste the text out of the AGTH window into Atlas it will be all question marks. (I think the AGTH window uses a different character encoding which is why Altas and Notepad don't recognize it). You have to paste the text into something else (like Babelfish's text box--or even this reply box), and then re-copy the text.

But if you have the copy command in the shortcut it should automatically copy to Atlas correctly. The only other things I can think of is the in-game font needs to be changed or you've got the wrong AGTH process. I've never ran into this problem outside of manually copy/pasting.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Luffy (L1)Honda (L6)Lavi (L5)
    Watanuki (L4)Syaoran (L7)Nowaki (L3)
    "AGTH Compatibility - Silver Chaos is compatible with Anime Games Text Hooker. First, make sure to patch the game, so that when you make your shortcut to the game .exe, it will be the correct .exe applied from the patch. It does not need any extra parameters; however, since the "GetGlyphOutlineA" thread where the text is being extracted may not show up in the drop-down menu on AGTH because there are so many threads being hooked, it is handy to add /wEA39CA to your target line (this will auto-select that thread when you start the game). Otherwise you will need to arrow down through all the threads being hooked by AGTH until you find the "0x00EA39CA:00000000 GetGlyphOutlineA" thread."

That's from hxxp://blgames.ukepile.com/

I added the /wEA39CA to the target line, but it still doesn't hook the right thread by default...

Also, whats this about "patching a game"?

If anyone could give a girl a little help, please PM, it would be much appreciated ^^'

Thankyou!

PS. Could someone also re-up Atlas Suite? The previous links have expired and the trial version has ended. Arigatou!
    Last edited by Lally; 11-20-2006 at 04:08 PM.

ryukai

Talking Link to Japanese Translation Tool

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if i should put it here, these are the new links to 2 translation tools. You must install both for them to work. I'm not so good in describing how to do the setting

First, let me give you links to the download site:
    (Please change the hxxp to http, i dun want anyone point fingers at me saying that i am illegally direct linking to their site)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Atlas Translation Software (it is a trial, if u manage to get a key, please tell me -- i'm so guilty )

hxxp://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/software/translation/atlas/trial.html

Agth:
    hxxp://agthook.googlepages.com/index.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are some descriptions about AGTH:

AGTH - program for capturing text from running programs. Main purpose - extracting text from japanese games for translation.

AGTH works by intercepting program calls of system text functions. So when game tries to print some text on the screen it isn't only printed but also captured as text.

AGTH doesn't search for text in any files or program memory, doesn't try to OCR any screen area - it just logs text interaction of program and system. So if game uses its own images of text instead of system text functions - nothing useful can be capturen from it.

There is program that tries to do the same thing - "Oh! Text Hooker". AGTH should work fine with any game OTH works fine, with games where OTH inserts garbage in text, and even with some games where OTH couldn't captute text at all.

AGTH works on WindowsXP/2003. On Windows2000 some features work and some don't work. It does not and will not work on Win9x. Recomended operation system - Windows2003 SP1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ATLAS:

It translates the japanese words from clipboards into english words. I dun know if what i said is right, but the way im using it, it juz do like that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

First step:
    1. I want to tell you not all games work with this tool. You are lucky if it works. If it does not work, the problem is not from ATLAS but rather from AGTH that still need some improvement.

2. Go to the game folder, the folder where you install the game

3. Find the <gamename>.exe, right click mouse, send to --> desktop(create shortcut).

4. Go to your desktop and find the shortcut.

5. Right mouse click on the shortcut, properties, and see Target. You will see sumthing like this, "C:\Games\Maou no Musume-tachi\twins.exe"

6. Remember where you put your AGTH files that you have download before? Let say you put the agth.exe in drive C in a folder named AGTH, the path will be C:\AGTH\agth.exe

7. Alrite, now see at the Target again and you append the path like this
    "C:\AGTH\agth.exe" "C:\Games\Maou no Musume-tachi\twins.exe" and click OK

Second step:
    1. Install ATLAS tool, this is the trial version.
    2. Next, go set the japanese language for ur windows. Don't worry, ATLAS has the manual. I am to tired to write all here and it is not so difficult to do the settings
    3. Open QuickAtlas. It will apper near ur clock, right click, enable mouse translation and automatic clipboard translation. Next, open ATLAS mouse translation

Third step:
    1. Go back to ur game's shortcut, click to play and ur games will appear as well as the AGTH console. Now, you scrole the AGTH translation options until japanese words appear at the area below it

2. Now, as you click your game, all the japanese words will appear in AGTH console, and translated to english by the Atlas

3. Basically, three things will appear at ur desktop, ur game, agth console, and quickatlas

By the way, my explanation may sounds a little bit confusing but do not worry, the links I provide above have guides to do the setting. I'm juz to tired right now to check my writings

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Fye (L5)Albafica (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Athrun (L7)Tieria (L3)Cloud (L4)
    Yukimura (L7)Kamui (L7)Fuji (L6)
    Hey, just a weird question. But is it possible to use another dictionary if I want to translate the text from Japanese to Chinese...? Is it possible for a computer to read both Chinese and Japanese at once?
    If yes, which dictionary can I use...?
    Thanks ^o^

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Setsuna: If the translation program you want to use can translate text that's on the clipboard, you shouldn't have a problem. The computer has to be in Japanese for the game to run but you can still see/use Chinese characters (just like you can see them when Windows is in English).

I think the reason Atlas is used is because it can automatically translate what's on the clipboard--and the translation is pretty good. I don't know of any Japanese to Chinese translator programs so I can't help you there. T__T

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast