aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Tytchoune
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamoto View Post
    I have got Problems with getting AGTH to work with Laughter Land. I have tried everything out, what i could find in this Forum, but i didn't find the solution. AGTH only grabs half of the Sentence. Does Laugther Land work with AGTH?
    I have the same kind of problem, but with Silver Chaos 2. The dialogues are translated but wow, it's a complete mess. I mean, sometimes I can grab the meaning of the sentence by changing the order of the words, but some other times it has absolutely no sense.

I tried to do change the text speed, as suggested, but when I go to the game menu....I'm completly lost, since AGTH doesn't translate the different options. So it's impossible for me to change the speed.

So I was wondering, maybe someone already knows how to change the text speed in this particular game (Silver Chaos 2) and can tell me how to do it, or maybe there is a way to make AGTH translate the menu ?

Because, I must tell you, I tried to use JWPce, and rewrite the options kanji after kanji (since I can't just copy-paste it), but it' an impossible task : first, finding the right kanji is like looking for a needle in a haystack, and second, when I manage to find the kanjis AGTH doesn't translate it right so it doesn't have much more meaning than if let in japanese...

Please, help me

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiamoto View Post
    I have got Problems with getting AGTH to work with Laughter Land. I have tried everything out, what i could find in this Forum, but i didn't find the solution. AGTH only grabs half of the Sentence. Does Laugther Land work with AGTH?
    Please follow the needed /w40F853 text in agth and if you need further helps with BL games with agth, please see this listing of all the BL games and their requirements Boys' Love Games Headquarters - BL Game AGTH Compatibility List *Updated 12/18/09*

Quote Originally Posted by Tytchoune View Post
    I tried to do change the text speed, as suggested, but when I go to the game menu....I'm completly lost, since AGTH doesn't translate the different options. So it's impossible for me to change the speed.
    Tytchoune: the text options are the 4 to 6 settings down (the first three are sound settings), so if you set them to the middle option then your text will take longer to load. Experiment until you like the speed.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown211 View Post
    Anyone have the /h code for Nessa no Rakuen?
    See above for you, you need to add /ks instead.
    F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 10-10-2010 at 04:29 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S019) TinkleN (L7)Kirei (L7)
    Kiritsugu (L7)Asami (L9)Belphegor (L6)
    Fran (L8)(S016) TakanoSpitfire (L3)
    Um, I'm sorry for the bother but can someone re-upload the Yousendit Mirror link for Atlas? Megaupload and some other file hosting sites don't work here so... Thank you very much.

EDIT: I found another way to dl Atlas. Why didn't I think of that before?
    Last edited by Ryuuichi; 10-13-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have one question, could somebody tell me what should I do to open hanamachi monogatari in window mode? ( the F key doesn't work) I would be grateful

Edit:
    Never mind, it's solved
    Last edited by Diamanda; 10-13-2010 at 02:36 PM.

kailyangel
    *sigh* could someone help me? agth runs with Messiah but it just won't "hook the text" as in, the options that are suppose to appear on agth don't appear, it's not grabbing text and I've tried everything I could think of/ found .-.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by kailyangel View Post
    *sigh* could someone help me? agth runs with Messiah but it just won't "hook the text" as in, the options that are suppose to appear on agth don't appear, it's not grabbing text and I've tried everything I could think of/ found .-.
    Pleasse do this
    -[CORE-DUSK] Messiah: Change the font to one of the MS Japanese fonts (such as MSゴッシク). This is done by going into the Options, then clicking on Text, and go to the option in the bottom right of the screen (it will have フォント written above it) and click one of the candle holders to either the left or the right on this option to change the font. Add the /ks2 parameter. The correct text will be on the GetTextExtentPoint32A thread. The /w4492E8:000F0F0F parameter may be used to select the text thread.

from this great website, that details almost all the games agth setting requirements - Boys' Love Games Headquarters - BL Game AGTH Compatibility List *Updated 12/18/09*

F

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S019) TinkleN (L7)Kirei (L7)
    Kiritsugu (L7)Asami (L9)Belphegor (L6)
    Fran (L8)(S016) TakanoSpitfire (L3)
    Oh, no, the Altas translator that I downloaded was a trial version that lasts for only 30 days. Is the one uploaded here the same? Or can you guys use it forever? If it's not a trial version, can someone re-up the YouSendIt Mirror link for Atlas? I tried to find other ways before posting here (again) but I really can't....

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazama Chikage (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Mitsutada Shokudaikiri (L8)
    Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Shinpachi HK (L1)Stay Safe (2021)
    Alaude (L10)Shiranui (L1)Saitou Hajime (L5)
    I've recently found the crack for ATLAS v14 and what that means is that you copy a file, or more, and it overwrites the trial period.

I have checked these files with Avira, and Adware and there is nothing harmful on them.

I've tested this by forwarding my clock and clicked the shortcut and I didn't get the notice of "You have xx days left".

Download here with MediaFire or here with Multiupload.

Directions
    1. Be sure you have V14 installed! Download the trial version at the main site if you don't.
    2. Extract the .rar.
    3. Open folder and copy BOTH files "ATLCHECK.dll" and "AtlTransText.dll".
    4. Go to My Computer -> Program Files -> ATLAS V14 and paste. A notice should pop up about them overwriting. Click YES.
    5. You're all done!

If this isn't allowed, feel free to delete it. I just wish to share this since I'm amazed at this program.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sora (L1)Byakuya  (L3)
    Can anyone tell me where can i get the ahem..patch for Alcohol 120%?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

camysan where i should put eastlanguagefiles in?

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast