aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    devilamulet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lally View Post
    "AGTH Compatibility - Silver Chaos is compatible with Anime Games Text Hooker. First, make sure to patch the game, so that when you make your shortcut to the game .exe, it will be the correct .exe applied from the patch. It does not need any extra parameters; however, since the "GetGlyphOutlineA" thread where the text is being extracted may not show up in the drop-down menu on AGTH because there are so many threads being hooked, it is handy to add /wEA39CA to your target line (this will auto-select that thread when you start the game). Otherwise you will need to arrow down through all the threads being hooked by AGTH until you find the "0x00EA39CA:00000000 GetGlyphOutlineA" thread."

That's from hxxp://blgames.ukepile.com/

I added the /wEA39CA to the target line, but it still doesn't hook the right thread by default...

Also, whats this about "patching a game"?

If anyone could give a girl a little help, please PM, it would be much appreciated ^^'

Thankyou!

PS. Could someone also re-up Atlas Suite? The previous links have expired and the trial version has ended. Arigatou!
    Do you know where to download the patch? Also is the game suppose to take up the entire screen? The only other BL game I've downloaded is Enzai and that is in a small window.

Edit: Never mind. Looked through the blgames.ukepile site and the only patch is for the first Silver Chaos while I was talking about the second one. And I think I can change the screen size too. Sorry about this.
    Last edited by devilamulet; 07-12-2007 at 12:40 AM.

devilamulet
    Shoot. Now I have another problem. I got the target thing down no problem only now the agth doesn't give me the option textout or glyph-whatever it was. I scrolled through all the options and nothing translated it. Can someone help me please?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    devilamulet: there's a good chance the selection your looking for won't pop up until the characters are talking. The screen size should be in the game's config screen, but if you know WinXP well enough, you can force a fullscreen application to run windowed by screwing around in properties or adding something to the target field (I haven't done it before so I don't know how exactly).

devilamulet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    devilamulet: there's a good chance the selection your looking for won't pop up until the characters are talking. The screen size should be in the game's config screen, but if you know WinXP well enough, you can force a fullscreen application to run windowed by screwing around in properties or adding something to the target field (I haven't done it before so I don't know how exactly).
    -cries- I should have mentioned this before, but I did wait until there was text and the option still didn't show up. I have no idea what's wrong. I've downloaded Enzai and got the program to work fine.

Edit: Never mind. I found out how to get the translation to work. Had to do the shortcut of the agth program and do the /c /p#### thing. Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by devilamulet; 07-13-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Ace of Diamonds

Ughghg

I tried the /p#### and the other " /c " But none seems to work. I can load up the game fine and AGTH runs, but it doesn't draw out any of the in=game text just the title over and over. The only drag down options seem to be DrawText. Bleh pain in teh bum XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Soubi (L2)Naruto (L1)

Atlas won't download

all the spots are taken in the free area.

>.<
    Please help me.

I've tried a zillion times.
    They keep telling me to put them together through WinRar

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yuki Eiri (L5)Tohma (L5)Yuki Eiri (L9)
    Ryuichi (L10)KumaguroShuichi (L6)
    K (L6)Hiro (L4)Shuichi (L5)
    I have the same problem x_x; Could someone upload to MegaUpload/YouSendIt/....Somewhere else please? ^^;

EDIT: Nevermind >>; I just went to the main site instead and got it <3
    Last edited by Raserei Hojo; 07-23-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Soubi (L2)Naruto (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raserei Hojo View Post
    I have the same problem x_x; Could someone upload to MegaUpload/YouSendIt/....Somewhere else please? ^^;

EDIT: Nevermind >>; I just went to the main site instead and got it <3
    where did you get it?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)

Atlas Suite 11 download link

New host...

Bigupload: Atlas Suite 11 - Full Version

Once again, this is the original file that was uploaded in the first post, so you don't need a patch like you do on the trial version.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The agth only gets a couple chunks of the actual text. Is this normal? It also tends to repeat the name of the speaker a couple times.

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast