Are there any people using the Taylormade R9 SuperTri Driver? how do you think of this driver? what I use now is Taylormade driver, it is a used driver from online golf store, I have used it a very long time, I really think it is a not bad driver, but now it is time for me to change a new driver, I like taylormade's equipments, so I want to buy another Taylormade driver, but I also don't know which I should buy, all my golf friend told me the R9 SuperTri Driver is good, I want to know if is ture.online golf shop

I am a low handicapper,I want the driver can give me a longer distance, and I hope the driver can be light, so I can hit the ball with a fast speed, I don't need the driver has a good look, but it must have a good performance and forgiveness, although my friends told all my needs the R9 SuperTri Driver can meet,I still want to know more about it, because I really need a driver to help my golf, so the gentlemen who are using the R9 SuperTri Driver, could you please tell me whethter it is your ideal club?cheap golf clubs

Some good and cheap golf clubs from online golf store :
driver ping g15
g15 ping irons
driver ping k15