aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zolf Kimblee (L3)Akira (L3)Noton (L3)
    Demyx (L4)Gin DC (L5)Starrk (L9)
    Ginko (L6)DS_001_leftMikage

Question Problem call KazuKuga

I download a yaoi Rpg Maker Ace RTP Vx game call KazuKuga but when I tried to play it. It keep giving me a message saying: "File Corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." I did a virus check and it still giving me the same message. Is there any way to fix it please?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrack View Post
    I download a yaoi Rpg Maker Ace RTP Vx game call KazuKuga but when I tried to play it. It keep giving me a message saying: "File Corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." I did a virus check and it still giving me the same message. Is there any way to fix it please?
    Is the site you downloaded safe in the first place?

If you downloaded it in a not so reputable site please don't install and play it as it might be a malware.

If you are confident that the application is safe, re-download the installer and make sure you it is properly downloaded and the installer is not corrupted due to incomplete downloading, and you might also want to download something called "RPG Maker VX RTP" if you downloaded the installer and it still doesn't playy