aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    hi, I got the same problem with Shahnida. I use windows xp, I checked my games folder, there's omerta's folder, but there's nothing in it..ah I'm so confused, anyone would you mind to help me?TT.TT

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noctis (L8)Shiki (L2)Rai (L7)
    Dante (L9)Pray for JapanRai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L1)
    I have got the same problem, too! Dx

I have Windows 7

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

i had no trouble with starting the game but the save option doesn't work for me either which is very annoying and makes playing kind of useless.

it really doesn't help that everyone who did get it to work eventually doesn't share it in this thread except for just mentioning that they got it to work <,< everybody else's still stuck with the same problem.

anyay!
    i'm running the game in virtual dutch windows XP on mac, location and language options and all that set to Japanese.
    the game runs fine without the patch (or with I'm not sure. I did at some point run it but no clue how to get it undone) and with, except for the save option. I can't save the game AT ALL /cries
    reinstalled the thing 3 times now and have played the game until some point (everytime just how far I got until i had to turn off my pc, grr...) for 5 times now, i'm kind of sick of having to run through everything again and not being able to just look back scenes.

in the game folder itself are some files and two folders, data and sytem. in system theres some useless nonsense going on and in system there are the 4 sound/game/movie/voice files.
    I can't spot a save game folder D:

if anyone who DID eventually get the save option to work could explain just how, pleaseeee?

Greatdrs
    Well, I think I fixed was the usual location parameters.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

aww.. bummed... that doesn't fix my not saving issue orz oh well /runs through the game like mad without saving

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Guts (L1)Kuroko (L8)Male 1 (Blue)
    Love (01)Spacer 1Aomine (L9)
    Spacer 1Charley (L2)Rayflo (L2)
    I tottaly agree with u Yinzhao!I can't believe that no one hasn't found a way how to save in dis game!And to tell the truth is rly annoying!What's the point in not telling it?Is it a secret or something?o.OAnyway....

I work on windows 7!The game runs withought the patch(as Yinzhao said)
    I hope that some one at least tell as how to save cuz there's no point in playing and i rly do wonna play dis game!So please guyz~!
    *i'll give a cookie to the one who's gonna tell meh~*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Seriously now.....no one knows to give us an answer.....I find it hard to believe that!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Strawberry Roll 1Heart 2 (Red)Mouri (chibi) (L1)
    Miyuki Kazuya (L4)Love (02) leftSawamura Eijun (L4)
    Yamanbagiri Kunihiro (L5)Sakamoto (L4)Vesta (Battle Lover Vesta) (L4)

hey!
    i just installed mine on my laptop (vista) and got almost no problem at all with saving, so sorry can't help you with that problem ._.

so i thought i just tell how i installed the game:
    1. burned the iso to a cd, and run it...
    2. got problems at installing, cause it wouldn't make the omerta folder, so i found this post -> here
    opened the disc and opened the omerta folder and right clicked on setup and clicked run as administrator!
    3. installed the games without any problems
    4. put the extracted zip-patch alsignup_??? to the folder where omerta is installed to (there's also omerta_m)
    5. then start the game double clicking omerta_m

reminder:
    quicksave is not the same as saving! quicksave is a quicksave, like when quicksave before responding and then you can just quickload to go back! when you wanna save, you have to right-click, a menu? opens and there you save, where you also have to name the saving.
    also there is no save-data file in the omerta folder! i checked it.. and i saved and can load.

so, if you did all that, and it still didn't help, i don't know, sorry

Fuji
    I have Vista, not Windows 7, but in every case of the game not saving that I've encountered in recently released games (i.e. 2011 release date), you need to not only install by "run as administrator" but when you go to open it from your desktop/start menu icon, you also need to right click and "run as administrator". This each and every time you go to play the game. If you haven't tried that yet, please try adding this extra step.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Woooo~!Finally some answers.....thnx u so much guys i'll try and i'll tell you th results!
    Realy i think i love u!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast