aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Win DMMD install issues?? WORKS WITH 8 AND 10

So I was trying to download the game/patch all that good stuff on my computer that was windows 8 yesterday and is now windows 10.

For what ever reason I couldn't get the games to install the way that was shown in all the video tutorials and the pdf guides and all that be it cause I'm a dumb ass or cause idk.

It kept saying that the .dll wasn't downloaded, but it was.

So I had to DIG for how to do it and figured it out by accident with both games.

this is how I got around it!!
    I mounted the game, got all the locale stuff set up and then went into the game FILES in the file browser thing.
    find the game.PNG
    then I had to go into the thing and install it that way.
    set up.PNG

then drop the crack.exe and the patch files into the folder where you install it and BAM
    It asks if I want to go to full screen in Japanese but other than that they totally work.

it's really round about but maybe this will help some one else that is having this issue cause I was getting seriously ticked off

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

May I ask what dll is it? Can you check the DirectX version installed, using this command: Run>dxdiag.

I can't find the minimum system requirements for DMMD, but it seems to require DirectX 9.0c Web installer (which basically installs older versions of DirectX so that older games utilizing the dlls for those DirectX versions can use them).