aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

togainu no chi anime download

hello,i have a question regarding epsd 2 of anime release togainu no chi.i have downloaded it several times but everytime i finished downloading it(happened just to epsd 2,another epsd no problem) my windows explorer would stopped working.can anybody tell me what is actually happening and how can i fix it?thank you very much.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Can you give some more details please?
    Such as: what is your OS? What browser are you using when downloading? Do you have any antivirus/security tool running?...

There is a bunch of possibilities for that... and you can take a look at the following posts where some solutions to similar issues are posted:
    Fix Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Error in Windows 7 the back room tech
    Troubleshooting Windows Explorer Errors - HelpWithWindows.com
    Search The Knowledge Base

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Have you download from the same host link or have you try downloading from all the different host links and getting the same issue?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirlang View Post
    Have you download from the same host link or have you try downloading from all the different host links and getting the same issue?
    i have tried downloading it three times from megaupload,hotfile and rapidshare but the same problem still occur.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    Can you give some more details please?
    Such as: what is your OS? What browser are you using when downloading? Do you have any antivirus/security tool running?...

There is a bunch of possibilities for that... and you can take a look at the following posts where some solutions to similar issues are posted:
    Fix Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Error in Windows 7 the back room tech
    Troubleshooting Windows Explorer Errors - HelpWithWindows.com
    Search The Knowledge Base
    i used the orbit downloader and mipony for downloading it. i downloaded from 2 different place that is one from nihonmaru and another anime free download site (forget the name of the site,very sorry) that contain different hosts link for the file,so i tried 3 different host link,megaupload,rapidshare and hot file.the exact second after i finished dowloading the file,the windows explorer abruptly stopped working and restarting.after that whenever i click on the file my windows explorer will stopped working and restarting,however i can watch the file by first first opening the vlc player and search for the file.however the file cannot be touched or transferred to other place,it have to stay at where it was downloaded.after i read the site you recomended maybe i'll try uninstall the Mcfee antivirus,but if you have the proper solution please let me know!thank you very much!(just for info,i'm using windows 7 starter and have avira and mcfee antivirus)

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by evilcold View Post
    [...]
    i used the orbit downloader and mipony for downloading it. i downloaded from 2 different place that is one from nihonmaru and another anime free download site (forget the name of the site,very sorry) that contain different hosts link for the file,so i tried 3 different host link,megaupload,rapidshare and hot file.the exact second after i finished dowloading the file,the windows explorer abruptly stopped working and restarting.after that whenever i click on the file my windows explorer will stopped working and restarting,however i can watch the file by first first opening the vlc player and search for the file.however the file cannot be touched or transferred to other place,it have to stay at where it was downloaded.after i read the site you recomended maybe i'll try uninstall the Mcfee antivirus,but if you have the proper solution please let me know!thank you very much!(just for info,i'm using windows 7 starter and have avira and mcfee antivirus)
    The first thing I am thinking here could be that your download are set to be opened once they are finished to downloaded, and then that could create an issue with the explorer... If you can try to turn this of if it is the case, that is a beginning...
    Thinking a bit more... it can also be linked to the browser you are using (as some add-ons can creates exceptions and faults...)
    The thing that the location of the file is a problem to reading it... I am puzzled... Did you do recently a check for virus and spyware? are you using add-ons toolbar or such things that could create issues?

It sounds lie I am asking more questions that proposing answers...
    In any cases, go through the links I provided as most of the answer at Msft support redirect to them...

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

In addition to everything above, do you have enough space on your drive to download an episode? I actually encountered this problem when I was downloading a whole batch of anime.

Savings

I forget about the space available ... This and performance issue would be 2 valid reasons for crash...

Checking on Orbit Downloader and Mipony I found few issues that could be also a direction... but I doubt still. Just in case, can you validate you have at least the last version released for Mipony and Orbit?
    (1) It seems that Orbit Downloader is quite resource consuming: you could check the usage of your CPU at the end of the download... and some ameliorations and bugs resulting in system crash are corrected with the last version(s)...
    (2) regarding Mipony, the only issue I could find would require an update of the .NET Framework...