aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by aika20 View Post
    ok so i done everything according to the video but i got one strange problem the game doesent run i tried both with .exe file and with the desktop shortcut can anyone help me
    Hello aika20! ^_^

I'd love to help you! First off, though, I'd like a little background info on your computer!

What version of Windows are you running?
    What folder/where did you install Togainu no Chi into?
    What program do you use to mount the TnC ISO/IMG?
    Is the English Patch installed yet?
    What video are you referring to? There are a lot of videos describing how to install games.
    Now, when you do try to run TnC, are there any error messages, or windows that pop up or anything at all? If so, please tell me what they look like (Or take screenshots, that helps a lot, too)

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello and hanks for replying.
    i run windows 7 i both installed it in my d drive and both on the default c drive,i used daemon tools,i installed the patch but before i do so i checked and the jap version didnt run as well,i used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0m9YEysPsA video and no i dont get any errors.whatever it is its the game coz theres another vid i watched and was using the game that was cut into 6 parts and is on this forum and when you finnish installing the game it asks if you want a shortcut or not and that whether it should run the game right now and mine does'nt run

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aika20 View Post
    hello and hanks for replying.
    i run windows 7 i both installed it in my d drive and both on the default c drive,i used daemon tools,i installed the patch but before i do so i checked and the jap version didnt run as well,i used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0m9YEysPsA video and no i dont get any errors.whatever it is its the game coz theres another vid i watched and was using the game that was cut into 6 parts and is on this forum and when you finnish installing the game it asks if you want a shortcut or not and that whether it should run the game right now and mine does'nt run

When you try starting the game, does absolutely NOTHING happen? Or does a black picture with a guy with yellow hair popup then go away?

Also, which version of Daemon Tools do you have? (If you just installed it, like, really super recently, that version has been known not to work with TnC, and you need to uninstall it, and install an older version, or you can try Virtual Clone Drive instead.)

Do you mind taking a screenshot of the folder where TnC was installed so I can see the files?

It should look something like mine:
    togainu_no_chi_files.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i installed daemon tools lite about 2 years ago.the folder is the same as your but i dont have the two folders with names engpatch and save but anyways i will go install an older daemon tools coz its the only thing i havent done yet thanks for helping me out

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No worries. ^^ But yeah, does absolutely NOTHING happen when you run the game? Nothing starts, computer just sits there?? The reason why I ask, is because there was a recent Windows Update that nerfed the game completely. But, it typically gives an error message... so....

The two folders, SAVE and EngPatch... SAVE is automatically generated when the game successfully runs, and EngPatch is because I installed the English Patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey, I've just used the link in your comment to download the game (this is the first link that has let me download it properly), but I was just wondering if you know whether it has a virus in it?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by keikeira View Post
    Hey, I've just used the link in your comment to download the game (this is the first link that has let me download it properly), but I was just wondering if you know whether it has a virus in it?

Erm, you mean a link I posted? o.o

If it's the one that links to an AarinFantasy torrent, then yes, there's no viruses in it. I downloaded it myself.

And on a different note, if you end up having issues running the game after you install it, (like a Japanese text-box that pops up with the English word "administrator" in the beginning of it), let me know. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Erm, you mean a link I posted? o.o

If it's the one that links to an AarinFantasy torrent, then yes, there's no viruses in it. I downloaded it myself.

And on a different note, if you end up having issues running the game after you install it, (like a Japanese text-box that pops up with the English word "administrator" in the beginning of it), let me know. ^^
    This is the one I downloaded: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4636375/Togainu_No_Chi_[JAP]_[PC]
    It's the only link that lead me to this:
    asd.png
    The link that's at the start of this thread (which downloads from MediaFire) has been a dead end that doesn't run when I complete all the steps up to the downloading the script, it says I can't download. Which is kinda poop.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by keikeira View Post
    This is the one I downloaded: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4636375/Togainu_No_Chi_[JAP]_[PC]
    It's the only link that lead me to this:
    asd.png
    The link that's at the start of this thread (which downloads from MediaFire) has been a dead end that doesn't run when I complete all the steps up to the downloading the script, it says I can't download. Which is kinda poop.

Ehh, I haven't trusted anything from ThePirateBay in ages, personally, so I can't really vouch for that.

However, here this is for you:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4303052

A link to a direct-download for the game that includes the ISO and English Patch. The instructions for how to patch it are inside the RAR. ^^ This is not a virus, definitely.

The MediaFire link that that link had posted has been nuked, but there is a backup. You won't need it, though, with that one link I posted.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Ehh, I haven't trusted anything from ThePirateBay in ages, personally, so I can't really vouch for that.

However, here this is for you:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4303052

A link to a direct-download for the game that includes the ISO and English Patch. The instructions for how to patch it are inside the RAR. ^^ This is not a virus, definitely.

The MediaFire link that that link had posted has been nuked, but there is a backup. You won't need it, though, with that one link I posted.
    Hi again, thanks for the link! It did install the game (after a TONNE of fiddling around) however, when I try and start the game, it doesn't enter the game, it just exits the window. I've tried running the apps (including the DX installation, which works on the Windows Vista compatibility) on the compatibility that works for them (it seems to be Vista). Do you have any information that might help in running the game?
    Thanks,
    Keikeira

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast