aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S023) England(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)
    Hey I've been having a problem with the game. I have installed it and it plays in english. But when I start at the beginning the where the intro plays, the intro doesn't play and it's just black screen please help.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm... o.o

It's possible the video codec used to play the video isn't actually on your computer.

Try downloading this:
    CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack

(Download the 32-bit CCCP and install that!)

It will install some video codecs for your computer, that will allow it to view some videos. ^^ See if that works for you!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S023) England(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)
    I installed it like you said, but still nothing happens. I don't mind skipping the intro, but the problem is that I can't skip and and now it's just a black screen and frozen. I can't pprogress through the game.
    Last edited by kazameltis; 04-09-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No worries! ^_^ It was always worth a try.

(Mine seems to also be blanking out for some reason. XP;; But I managed to skip mine).

Here's a save file in slot 30, just after the video at the word "Death."

https://www.dropbox.com/s/osfrcybaf9eoxwa/SAVE.rar?dl=0

Extract the files into the SAVE folder of Togainu no Chi, and you should be able to load it. ^^

I hope this works for you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Subaru Sumeragi (L3)Subaru (L2)Seishirou (L2)
    Gilgamesh (L5)Archer (L6)Akira Takanashi (L7)
    Kuroko (L1)Aomine Daiki (L1)Midoriya Izuku (L3)

Windows 10 for Togainu no Chi?

I was wondering if its possible to play togainu for the windows 10, I can play both DMMD and DMMD Reconnect on it but back when I windows 7 I couldn't get it to work...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Togainu no Chi is somewhat playable on Windows 10, but it's hit or miss as to whether it will work for you.

A greater portion of people can't save or load, and another portion can't get passed the intro video.

I'm sure that's one of the reasons why Nitro+CHiRAL re-released the game.

You could look into Windows virtualization, where you run an older copy of Windows (Like Windows XP) inside Windows 10 itself. I haven't done it myself, yet, but a lot of people can do it. If you plan on keeping that Windows XP Virtual machine on your computer for more than 30 days, though, you'll need to have a Windows XP license.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So sad

Hey I was really looking forward to playing but after installing just as said nothing happened please help...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ChildoftheNight View Post
    Hey I was really looking forward to playing but after installing just as said nothing happened please help...
    There's a slim chance it'll start working, but it's worth a try I suppose? ^^

First things first, your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese, right? This isn't the system language, but a special function that allows Japanese letters to be displayed properly.

Second, where did you install TnC? Would you be able to provide a screenshot?

Lastly, where did you grab the files for the game, and did you follow any guide for installation?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't run Togainu no chi

I'm having this problem (sorry I don't know if it is inappropriate to post this here) I am unable to run the togainu no chi game, even before I patch it. When I run it in administrator nothing ever pops up. Very confused

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by eremika0000 View Post
    I'm having this problem (sorry I don't know if it is inappropriate to post this here) I am unable to run the togainu no chi game, even before I patch it. When I run it in administrator nothing ever pops up. Very confused
    Hello eremika0000! ^_^

Were you able to install the game, or was that what not popped up?

If you did manage to install the game, and you can't get the game to start without patching, that is entirely because of the game's AntiPiracy code embedded in the EXE. Windows 7, 8, and 10 can no longer run the unpatched version of the game, as Microsoft has deemed it's AntiPiracy program to be an issue. (It just outright won't run at all).

I have a thorough guide for how to install Togainu no Chi here:
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4390495

You will need to apply the patches to the game before using the NoCD version of the EXE, but if you follow the guide it should help getting it installed properly.

However, I cannot guarantee if the game will work for you. The game is so old now (Over 15 years old!), that Nitro+CHiRAL outright remade the game to work in newer versions of Windows. The downside is that the newer version hasn't been hacked yet.

If you do try to play the older version of TnC, there is a huge chance that you won't be able to see the intro video, and the game won't let you save/load.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast