aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello moesuke! ^_^ Welcome to Aarinfantasy!

Lessie, first of all, thank you for posting screenshots! It seriously helps trying to identify problems.

And second of all, it looks like that isn't a 100% English patch, and Togainu no Chi doesn't appear to be the Version 1.01. Where did you download the English patch from?

Here's a screenshot of my installation of TnC. Take note of the "cg.pak" and "data.pak" filesizes. They seem to be incorrect! Also, your "script.pak" is now somehow back to the original Japanese script filesize. The English one should be 1,059 KB.

Attachment 174412

Ignore the fact that my "togainunochi.exe" is 880 KB, the wrong one is in this image. The right one is the same one you have, which is 152 KB. ^^

Here's a guide for TnC that might help, with links to the English patch if you want to redownload it and try again! o.o
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4390495
    haha yeah. so. actually. about an hour after posting this comment i found out what was wrong and that i actually had ended up downloading the incomplete english patch instead of the actual, complete one. i feel so embarrassed about this omg. luckily it's fully working now, and i'm so happy about it! i'm sorry again about making such a silly mistake and wasting your time, but thank you so much for responding!!! i really appreciate it

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    No worries. ^^ I'm glad you figured it out. Have fun with the game!

Leya99

GREATEST APPRECIATION- I know it has been 2 years already but still....

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I've been dwelling on the problems that just stopped me from playing this game, but after nonstop searching and reading a lot of threads, YOURS (thread ) finallyyyyyyyyyyy helped me! I LOVE YOU! Tyvm for doing this, you have no idea how happy I am, argghh finallyy after half a day stressing out...

Again,
    Thank you @chillycookie (i read your post in the thread 'Togainu No Chi - Windows 10 which lead me to this thread here, <3 youuuuuu!) and @kojichan for putting up this thread!!

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASUUUUU!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't open file

Hey, so I clicked on the link and was able to open the file with WinZip and move it to a blank folder, but when I go to launch the application, I get a box saying that it can't open the file (in Japanese) and it gives me the Abort, Retry, and Ignore options. (I would take a screenshot, but this Alienware keyboard won't let me.)
    Do I need an additional program to open the file or run the game?
    I have Windows 10 and WinZip right now.
    Last edited by NazoFox2501; 01-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by NazoFox2501 View Post
    Hey, so I clicked on the link and was able to open the file with WinZip and move it to a blank folder, but when I go to launch the application, I get a box saying that it can't open the file (in Japanese) and it gives me the Abort, Retry, and Ignore options. (I would take a screenshot, but this Alienware keyboard won't let me.)
    Do I need an additional program to open the file or run the game?
    I have Windows 10 and WinZip right now.
    There's a program in Windows 10 called Snipping Tool that allows you to take screenshots, if your keyboard won't let you. ^^

In either case... You downloaded the ZIP file, but what ZIP file was it for? There are links for the English patch, a NoDVD version of the EXE, and links to the ISO. You need pretty much all of the above. If you managed to only get the NoDVD EXE, and only ran that by itself, the pop up window that appears sounds like it might be what you saw.

It says something like:
    ファイルエラー
    ファイルscript\product.iniが開けません
    [ Abort ] [ Retry ] [ Ignore ]
    Here is a link to a guide for installing Togainu no Chi, complete with links to download all of said files. ^^ Perhaps follow that and let us know if you have any other issues?
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4390495

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I followed your step by step guide, but comparing end result photos, I think I might have accidentally overlooked a step or did something wrong.
    Capture.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NazoFox2501; 01-09-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Not necessarily. At the moment I do see your English patch is a different size (It's the original Japanese one, so it looks like the English patch isn't 100% installed).

In the second picture, you appear to be running the "install" program directly from opening the ISO in 7Zip? You should run the ISO with an ISO mounting program like Daemon Tools or Virtual CloneDrive when you want to run their programs. Don't extract the files to try to run them. ^^;; Doesn't always work properly.

Can I see a "screenshot" of you running the "togainunochi" program from the Downloads/New Folder folder? Is there any issues there?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I decided to try running it, and it actually works!
    YES! Thank you, thank you!

(later)

Um, the only problem left is that my computer freezes whenever I save the game. The save file stays intact; I just have to manually shut down my computer each time. Is this because I don't have the recent version of DirectX installed? I've tried installing it before, but it's not compatible with my Windows 10. Would the most recent version work with this game?

Also, I'm actually doing a Let's Play of this on YouTube, and I was wondering if I could post a link to your installation tutorial in the description box? I already gave credit.
    Last edited by NazoFox2501; 01-11-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The Game Treasure Map

I have a windows 10 pc. I want to find where I can download the game Togainu no Chi and correct English patch but I haven't had much luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Maybe with some instructions on how to install the game and patch? I would greatly appreciate. I am getting very confused.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Little8299 View Post
    I have a windows 10 pc. I want to find where I can download the game Togainu no Chi and correct English patch but I haven't had much luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Maybe with some instructions on how to install the game and patch? I would greatly appreciate. I am getting very confused.
    Here ya go!
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4390495

Just keep in mind that there is a 75% that Togainu no Chi will have a strange Save/Load "freezing" issue. This is unavoidable if you have Windows 10. It's just a fact of life. Here's hoping it doesn't plague you...

You could try going into the configuration/settings and disabling the Save file descriptions. Might be a good idea, just in case.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast