aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, there. I've a problem.

I downloaded the game archive from this site. But when I started to install, everywhere there were these signs:
    無題.png

So the installation process looked like:
    無題2.png無題3.png無題4.png

The game icon looks like this:
    無題5.jpg

Game folder:
    無題6.png

When I start, this window appears:
    無題7.png

And this is how the game looks:
    無題8.png無題9.png

(I have Windows 10, Jap Locale, and when the game did not start, I used this: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...nu-no-chi.html (post #5)
    I start the game through the administrator.)

Help me please! I do not know what to do at all.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapoch View Post
    Hello, there. I've a problem.

I downloaded the game archive from this site. But when I started to install, everywhere there were these signs:
    無題.png

So the installation process looked like:
    無題2.png無題3.png無題4.png

The game icon looks like this:
    無題5.jpg

Game folder:
    無題6.png

When I start, this window appears:
    無題7.png

And this is how the game looks:
    無題8.png無題9.png

(I have Windows 10, Jap Locale, and when the game did not start, I used this: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...nu-no-chi.html (post #5)
    I start the game through the administrator.)

Help me please! I do not know what to do at all.

In Windows 10, setting the App Locale to Japanese is not enough. You need to actually change your System Unicode Locale to Japanese.

First, you'll have to uninstall Togainu no Chi. Then you can change your System Unicode Locale by following this:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

This will NOT change your system's language to Japanese, just allow Japanese games to display their text properly. ^^

Afterwards, you can follow this guide to help you install Togainu no Chi properly:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4390495

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh, thank you very much!! Followed the instructions, and now everything is fine.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay, so I'm so sorry for the terrible explanation but I really hope someone can help me. I downloaded the ISO MEGA file Kojichan mentioned, and I have gone to the https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down...ils.aspx?id=35 page to check that I have DirectX on my PC.

My computer runs Windows 10 and I have set my system locale to Japanese and all that.

But then this happens:

TN1.jpg

If I press Game Start nothing happens.

I have tried uninstalling the game but that doesn't help. And I should have the Direct X on my PC.

I have had downloaded the game on my PC before, and it worked back then. But then I wanted to uninstall it, I did not really uninstall it properly, I just deleted the files back then manually. (The reason why I deleted the files from the game before, was that for some reason I wasn't offered all of the choices in the game. I didn't get the: shake him off - don't shake him off choice - nor the choice of eating the bread or not whilest dining at Arbitro's place. I thought this was weird, so I wanted to uninstall the game, and then try to download it from another webpage.) But now this happens, and I don't know what to do.

I have tried recovering the files that I deleted manually as well, and then uninstall, but it still keeps doing this, and I can't install the game.

The first time I ever downloaded the game it was from this webpage: https://www.mofumoe.org/content/togainu-no-chi. As I said, it worked back then, but I couldn't get all the choices.

Now I have tried to download it from this thread an from other places, but it always keeps doing the same thing.

So, can someone help me? Thanks a lot!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chuchuuu; 03-20-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry, it works now. Thank you so much for the awesome installation guide Kojichan!
    Last edited by chuchuuu; 03-20-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Us

I messed up and I want to start over. How do I uninstall the game?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by leppaberry; 06-02-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I used this to help me install the game, but it kept popping up with this thing

bandicam 2017-12-06 16-25-12-125.jpg

What did I do? And how can I fix this?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Emala362 View Post
    I used this to help me install the game, but it kept popping up with this thing

bandicam 2017-12-06 16-25-12-125.jpg

What did I do? And how can I fix this?
    How odd. Where abouts were you experiencing this? When you were installing the game, or when you were trying to run the game?

It says that it cannot open the file called 'script/product.ini'.

The game comes up with that message when you try to run the EXE outside of the installed folder by itself.

Did you finish installing the game? ^^ Could you take a screenshot of the folder you installed everything to?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi hi!!! so recently i downloaded togainu no chi and the english patch and the whole windows 10 version and stuff, you know the story and drill. i began playing it, and right in the middle the game suddenly turned japanese? it was after the "shake him off, don't shake him off" choices. did i just do something wrong with the game, or is it something with the file in general? please help! here's some pictures for reference (i just joined aarinfantasy so i could get help with this and i'm bad at forum stuff, so sorry if i accidentally f up putting the pictures on, or if it looks weird)
    1.jpg
    this is what my game looks like right now
    aaaand
    2.jpg
    this is what my folder looks like!

thank you so much to anyone that might be able to help! sorry again that this is probably so long

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hello moesuke! ^_^ Welcome to Aarinfantasy!

Lessie, first of all, thank you for posting screenshots! It seriously helps trying to identify problems.

And second of all, it looks like that isn't a 100% English patch, and Togainu no Chi doesn't appear to be the Version 1.01. Where did you download the English patch from?

Here's a screenshot of my installation of TnC. Take note of the "cg.pak" and "data.pak" filesizes. They seem to be incorrect! Also, your "script.pak" is now somehow back to the original Japanese script filesize. The English one should be 1,059 KB.

togainu_no_chi_files.png

Ignore the fact that my "togainunochi.exe" is 880 KB, the wrong one is in this image. The right one is the same one you have, which is 152 KB. ^^

Here's a guide for TnC that might help, with links to the English patch if you want to redownload it and try again! o.o
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4390495

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast