aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

togainu no chi install

I downloaded the torrent from here, and I've played a few BL games before, so I know how to mount/unzip ect, so after mounting the ccd file it opens up a window and I click the the "install" button with a picture of akira's face..and the install window pops up. however after clicking "game install" the window closes and nothing happens. at all. nothing. oh, and i've done the language change ect..
    thanks!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Please provide your OS details as it makes it a lot easier for us to help.

For installing did you use this step by step guide for installing the game - Togainu no Chi - Kill the King
    ... also did you download the right version of the game... i.e.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...nu-no-chi.html

Not

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...-chi-true.html

... the later won't work as its the PSP version (also on a side note it doesn't have the smex of the PC version aka the first link
    ps. Safe disc protection is a daemon tools setting that you can untick i.e. go to daemon - setting and under protection etc...

TnC will only play via daemon not via a burned to CD version.

F

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi, thnks for responding, i'm running windows vista 32 bit, if it's any help. i've tried using daemon tools several times, and it does mount and a window opens where i can press "install". unfortunately, the same problem is still occurring where the install window disappears as soon as i press "game install" and nothing happens ):

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by windxangel View Post
    hi, thnks for responding, i'm running windows vista 32 bit, if it's any help. i've tried using daemon tools several times, and it does mount and a window opens where i can press "install". unfortunately, the same problem is still occurring where the install window disappears as soon as i press "game install" and nothing happens ):
    Oh for Vista, you need to right click on the disk and go - Run as Administrator this should open it in Deamon tools. One you get it installed you need to go to the official site and download the official patch.

Good luck.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi download help?

okay so i downloaded and total have 4 files
    tnc Pictures, tnc Images, tnc Photos, tnc Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and i used the virtual converters to load the disk but, every time i tried to run the exe. wont work ;~ ;....(i use vista btw) so i tried to run as a adminstrator but it didnt work as well...
    tnc Pictures, tnc Images, tnc Photos, tnc Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    this error pops up every time i try to run.

then i was searching on the web for help, but really i didnt find anything useful.
    then i herd that for vista you have to get a patch for it... but i can not read japanese.. and had hard time going through the website looking for the patch. but i think this is the patch..?
    tncvp Pictures, tncvp Images, tncvp Photos, tncvp Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    but i wasnt sure if i was supposed to run it or save it.
    i tried runing it but error occures... :<

please help me ;~ ;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S024) AsanoBlood Dupre (L3)
    Ace HKA (L1)Boris HKA (L1)Leica (L3)
    Necoco (L1)Oga (L1)Jose (L1)
    well, it seems like you are trying to install it from the "DVD files" instead of running the DVD....maybe I am wrong since I used Daemon tools.

If you use Daemon tools, it runs the cdd (or whatever the file type is called...someting w C? sry about this) and it opens it (as if you inserted the dvd/cd in the comp) and promps the menu...and you click on "install" or "load game" (it also has the unistall option and the menu is all blue-ish)

I saved the patch, just in case...and then ran it after installation (I am not going to lie...I rly dont remember where exactly I got and I am sry about this....but I think thats the one...cuz that page looks familiar)

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Read here, for the patch: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...ml#post2980968

Yes, judging from the screenshot, that would be the patch. And of course you save it before running xD (and I believe you run it after you install the game)

As DarkCesia said - you need Daemon tools or Alcohol to run it.

Anyways, read this: Togainu no Chi - Kill the King
    Has all the instructions you need.

pitaloka
    i downloaded the game from this link:
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4636...AP%5D_%5BPC%5D

It has CCD, CUE, IMG, SUB. It worked perfectly, but in the middle of the game (right after Kurosuke appeared) it suddenly freeze, and no matter what i do it just seems wouldn't budge (i can't get in the menu where Save, Load etc appeared)

what i would like to know is, it is common that pc game just freeze in the middle?
    i admit that i don't have many experience since it's my first time playing pc game,,
    i might try another file though if it doesn't work out,,

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Did you set your PC to Japanese language before installing since most of the time the game freezes because of this?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Problem too

Hello, I think I have same problem too
    I downloaded the files from Togainu thread (with english patch in it also the update)

I did read the guide install from Togainu no Chi - Kill the King
    When installed it, went smoothly but when I clicked the icon to play, the blond guy appeared :/ then dissapeared.

After that, this appeared:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/xposi9.jpg

Anyone knows how to fix it?

If it's about region, I did change all to Japan
    Also the safedisc problem, I did check the box

So I don't have any idea how to make the game work :/

Please help, thank you

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast