aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for answer me Koji-chan. But the game is not even working u.uU
    When I try to open the game, by any way, nothing happend.
    I'm not sure what i the problem now but I will continue looking for another strange thing or something.

EDIT: It's works! : D
    I'm not sure why! But its works, I'm really happy and thank you for helping me! >w<
    Last edited by Dragonazul; 12-09-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S030) VirusTokiya (L5)Nezumi (L5)
    Alucard (L3)Sephiroth (L6)Konoe (L2)
    Fei Long (L2)Shiki (L9)Dante (L8)
    I have the problem with black screen here :/ I read everything you typed and did it but i still get a black screen. I did install the no dvd patch thingie but nothing happened
    . sdf.png

This is my game folder. It looks similar to yours but i still get the black screen :/

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by usagi123 View Post
    I have the problem with black screen here :/ I read everything you typed and did it but i still get a black screen. I did install the no dvd patch thingie but nothing happened
    . sdf.png

This is my game folder. It looks similar to yours but i still get the black screen :/
    It does look similar, but it's not the same. ^^ You're missing the LmtDVDVer102/LmtDVDVer103 update. The English patch only works with that update, (Nothing higher), so you'll need to run that.

If one of those did not come with your Lamento install, you can find one here:
    Index of /patches

Look for "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento Ver. 1.03 Patch (DVDROM).rar" Download, extract, and run the program. It will update your game version to 1.03, and the English patch should now work.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S030) VirusTokiya (L5)Nezumi (L5)
    Alucard (L3)Sephiroth (L6)Konoe (L2)
    Fei Long (L2)Shiki (L9)Dante (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    It does look similar, but it's not the same. ^^ You're missing the LmtDVDVer102/LmtDVDVer103 update. The English patch only works with that update, (Nothing higher), so you'll need to run that.

If one of those did not come with your Lamento install, you can find one here:
    Index of /patches

Look for "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento Ver. 1.03 Patch (DVDROM).rar" Download, extract, and run the program. It will update your game version to 1.03, and the English patch should now work.
    I did it but i get this error , also tried to run the game but it gives me the stopped
    working error.

asdasdasd.png

Edit: lel no comment. i randomly applied the AGTH thingie and it worked lol. Off to patch

Edit2: It works fine now. Ty for telling me where to get the 103version file! :>
    Last edited by usagi123; 12-10-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    That error says the Application Data is complete. XD;;

And glad you got it working! ^^ Enjoy.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy WEH!!

I have done everything I have seen here! I have 64bit Windows 10, gone through all of the patches 101 through to 200.. And still nothing... I have even done the troubleshoot compatibility and again nothing.. I am guessing that I have to wallow in my sorrows...

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Amidurp View Post
    I have done everything I have seen here! I have 64bit Windows 10, gone through all of the patches 101 through to 200.. And still nothing... I have even done the troubleshoot compatibility and again nothing.. I am guessing that I have to wallow in my sorrows...
    Can you further detail what is the problem? Is it not opening? Is there an error box or something?

If it is not opening, please replace the Lamento executable with the No-DVD patch. Run it as Admin and under compatibility mode.

If it has error box, please screenshot the error box and describe where it happens.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by constantconfuse View Post
    Hi, it's me again. My friend had given up on trying to install the game, so I decided to not worry about it... however, my win7 computer recently broke since it was old, and now my new laptop has 8.1... joy. :/ I've read through the thread since I last posted and did what I could. My locale is Japanese, I went through the region menu to change it so I know I did it right, I've applied the noDVD patch and the folder is directly on the C: drive. Without doing anything else to it, it runs. However, when I do the 103 update, it stops working. No window, nothing. It just does not start. I've been launching it straight from the file and all that happens is the window flashes slightly, but no game window appears. I'm back at square one and it's extremely frustrating. I haven't tried applying the patches yet since I didn't see the point if the game wouldn't start.

UPDATE: I GOT IT TO WORK!!! After much trial and error I finally got it to work WITH the patch! What I did was such: Install everything onto the C: drive, extract the noDVD patch into the file and replace the .exe, use only the LmtDVDVer101 update, and then apply the renamed nss-patch and cg-patch. The game automatically changed to 1.03 for me. I saved my saves from my old computer so I'm going to check that adding them won't break everything again, but I have high hopes!

Dude, you are the real MVP. Months later I'm doing this, and your update totally helped me. I'm on Windows 10 so I'm shocked. Thank you so much for posting that!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by constantconfuse View Post
    Hi, it's me again. My friend had given up on trying to install the game, so I decided to not worry about it... however, my win7 computer recently broke since it was old, and now my new laptop has 8.1... joy. :/ I've read through the thread since I last posted and did what I could. My locale is Japanese, I went through the region menu to change it so I know I did it right, I've applied the noDVD patch and the folder is directly on the C: drive. Without doing anything else to it, it runs. However, when I do the 103 update, it stops working. No window, nothing. It just does not start. I've been launching it straight from the file and all that happens is the window flashes slightly, but no game window appears. I'm back at square one and it's extremely frustrating. I haven't tried applying the patches yet since I didn't see the point if the game wouldn't start.

UPDATE: I GOT IT TO WORK!!! After much trial and error I finally got it to work WITH the patch! What I did was such: Install everything onto the C: drive, extract the noDVD patch into the file and replace the .exe, use only the LmtDVDVer101 update, and then apply the renamed nss-patch and cg-patch. The game automatically changed to 1.03 for me. I saved my saves from my old computer so I'm going to check that adding them won't break everything again, but I have high hopes!
    I've been wrestling with this for a long time and this specific series of details lead me to success. I'm leaving this post for someone like me who's trying to figure out how to play this old-ass game years in the future.

Specifically what I did differently compared to the "official" instructions is only install patch 1.01 (included in the game torrent) and use the noDVD patch/crack (available here ). If you're viewing this post in the future I hope someone is seeding that torrent and I hope that link isn't broken - good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey, just thought I'd add my steps in case somebody came in with the same situation as me. The last fix that made it work was thanks to constantconfuse! So right off the bat I'm running windows 10 64bit.

1) I installed this version of the game (the very first post, torrent file) http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...the-void~.html and used the english patch linked.

2)I followed all the steps listed, but instead of installing both updates, I used only the LmtDVDVer101 update. I have the boot file mounted, but I don't think it matters.

3) I also installed the noDVD exe which at first wouldn't let me extract it to the game folder, so I had to extract it into downloads and then manually cut/paste the file into the game folder after deleting the old exe. After that, it worked! Hope everyone else figures it out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast