aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help? i'm hoping for a Installation Guide for Apocripha/0 Alex Disc

Hello! i'm kinda new to the whole gaming thing and i read most of the stuffs before installing games but somehow, i just can't get Apocripha/0 Alex Disc to work ...i try looking for the answer through older posts, but i can't seem to find it (and if it was posted already and i somehow missed it, I'M SORRY) i set regional and language to japanese already and mounted the games too (i downloaded disc1 and disc2), but everytime i try to install, it's always asking for the other disk (or that's what i think it's asking since it is in japanese so i can't read it) even though both are mounted already... also i didn't want to waste cds, so i mounted it onto virtual cd/dvd-rom, do you think it would had been better to burn it onto seperate cd/dvd? i'm working with window vista

I hope i could get a installation guide, cause when i was installing it, i just kinda assume what to click (since it was in japanese text...)

also i attached the image of what it says before it fails on me

i hope someone could help a slow fangirl out... THANK YOU SO MUCH AHEAD OF TIME!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

You cannot mount both at the same time, when the screen pops up you replace the already mounted disc 1 with disc 2 (so you have disc 1 mounted in virtual drive G:/ then you mount disc 2 into that same G:/ virtual drive) and press OK. Kind of like opening your CD drive and taking out disc 1 and putting disc 2 in the same drive but then with the mount program

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much! i got it installed, but now i can't get the game to play i guess it just doesn't like me...=__ whenever i start the game, messages (in jpn) would pop up and then the game would crash... i'm SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BOTHER!! but what do i do now? i really try to find the answer on my own, but i don't understand what it's asking for...(attached the images of what it says before it crash on me...)
    i hope someone can help me again! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! and sorry for being such a bother!!
    Attached Images Attached Images