aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    Alatariel, thanks a lot for the info, it helps a lot!

I'm upgrading my vista laptop to windows 7, and I was wondering if there were any bl games that will play on windows 7 without the xp mode virtual environment thingy. Since I'm saving to build a desktop that will support the xp mode virtual environment application, I was wondering if in the meantime I could play some games in my laptop only with windows 7 ultimate. If it isn't too much trouble, could you report in this thread any other bl games you managed to play using windows 7? Older ones like Messiah, or newer ones like STEAL! for example. It would be valuable info
    Most games work i.e. Silver Chaos 1 and 2, but not the english patch, Norton, Messiah, AB, Enzai and a few others for me on Win 7 and 64 bit too For all of them, I would install as i world for my old XP laptop
    The only game that doesn't work is Lamento, but TnC does

F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 09-19-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

HI!! I have a question for you now my dear friend. I have a Windows 7 laptop but where can I download BL Games? I have no idea where to download BL Games at all.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Orochimaru (L5)Undertaker (L8)(S036) Kaneki Ken
    (S032) RurukaIvan (L4)(S022) Iason
    (S030) Virus(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiCelty (L4)
    Well most of the bl games I had on windows 7 now don't work on windows 10

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I 've been told the problem is my directx is a version 10/higher, and not 9c something that xp have.
    If it's not a combatibility issue with vista, then what is it?
    It simply means that you don't have the files for DirectX 9.0c and lower, which other older games use. So when they try to load .dll files for that particular DirectX, it crashes (because no file)

Try downloading this www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35

When run, it would check whether you have 9.0c components installed. If not, it will automatically dl the files needed and prompt for installation. Then wait as it installs. You can also check the DirectX version at Run>dxdiag

For buying gaming laptop/desktop, you should check the game's required system. If you just plan to play BL VN, I think a mid-end gaming laptop will suffice; you don't need much 3D modelling in VNs. The most important thing is these two: CPU and graphics card. RAM can come next but it's recommended at least 4 GB. Both has to be mid-end to play decently, but you need a DEDICATED graphics card (Usually AMD and Nvidia brands) in order to play the game properly.

(I think I'll half-confirm that in order to play DMMd properly without the dang black screen is that you need a dedicated graphics card, simply running it on Intel Graphics HD will cause the problem).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12