aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Masato UnP (L3)Camus (L8)Tokiya (L5)
    Heart 4 (Icy)Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Cherry Blossom (L8)Link (L7)

Post Hiring Game Programmer

So I wasn't sure where to ask this but, the Game Tech Center looked like the best bet.

I am making an Otome / Yaoi game. You can visit the thread I made for it here: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...ml#post4474426

Basically it's a 2D visual novel dating sim for adults ( 18+ ) where you can customize a "Loveroid" ( Lover Android ). You can can date him, increase his affection level and of course do H scenes with him. You can also H with the NPC's shown in the NPC pic.

I will be paying roughly $40 - $60 per scene.
    ie. Home screen scene. Character creator scene. etc.

The price depends how complex the scene coding will be. The more work needed for the scene the higher the pay. My limit is however, $60.

If anyone's interested, feel free to message me preferably with an example of your work before I decide if I want to hire you. When hired, I will need your discord so I can invite you. It will make things easier than messaging here on AF.

The game is still in early development so be aware that it will take some time yet to release.

The engine I use is "Unity".

PS. You must be 18 or older. I will not hire anyone under that age to code an adult game.

No longer need this. I don't know how to delete a thread so I crossed everything out instead.
    Last edited by LazyGamer; 04-18-2020 at 05:06 PM.