aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L2)Aoba (L2)Tetsuo (L9)
    Youji (L9)Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L1)
    Asato (L9)Motomi TnC(L2)Keisuke TnC (L1)

Need help with Enzai

I seem to be having some trouble with the auto skip. If you don't already know the auto skip is an option where you can fast-forward through dialogue and scenes that you've already seen through earlier playthroughs. Well, I'm doing my second playthrough through Enzai (english) and it skips things just fine but it will continue skipping even through scenes that I haven't played through yet. It's acting like I've pretty much played through the whole game already. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this, like maybe there's a file I need to delete in the folder? Please help guys, this would really make playing this game a lot easier.

I believe I downloaded this game, English version of Enzai, through bit torrent from pirate bay (hope that's okay with you guys ^_^;. And if I need to I can post what the inside of the folder looks like. Thanks in advance!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Its a option / setting in the game, that you can change. Through the game menu and select option.

If you adjust the skip settings (second option to the left if I remember ... ) then you can set it so the auto skip only works for the game routes / paths you have seen .

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The auto-skip is set on off, it doesn't make sense. It skips scenes that I haven't even played through yet.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by RabidMithra View Post
    The auto-skip is set on off, it doesn't make sense. It skips scenes that I haven't even played through yet.
    Once you have turned off the auto skip in the config / system. go back to the game and right click. The game now will require you to click to get to each section.
    Also avoid hitting the shift keys as that is the skip keyboard shortcut which is the double arrow button
    Enzai (the game) remembers your last in game setting so if you left / quit the game while you are skipping. Once you restart the game it will continue to skip even if you start a new game or load a different save.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I also might add that I'm playing the english/american version. I played the original japanese version a long time ago (not the same computer I'm playing on now) and I had no problem at all with the skip option. Also the double arrows are always highlighted by the way, usually they'd be grey or faded when you're witnessing a new scene.