aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Natsume (L1)Yuki T (L1)Haru (L1)
    Yukio (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Rin (L9)
    Natsuki Shinomiya (L8)Rokurou B10 (L5)Takuto SD (L7)

Lamento not running after install

I recently installed Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ on my laptop (which is running 64-bit Windows 7, in case that means anything). I got it to install using Daemon Tools but when I click on the game icon (a wheel?) nothing happens. I've tried the compatibility settings but it didn't help at all. I also tried opening it from the Daemon Tools sidebar gadget icon and got a small window with Konoe in it that had "Game Start" as a choice but once I clicked it the window disappeared, I got a loading circle near my cursor and then...nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to get it to work? I've been wanting to play Lamento forever and this is the first time I've been able to get it to install (first time I've tried it with my laptop too, the other time's were on older computers). So, can anyone help me?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Hi hi,

Please see the many other posts for this Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ issue.

Lamento will not run or play on any computer that is running a 64 bit operating system i.e. Vista or Win 7 (let alone a Mac)

So really until (IF) Nitro+ releases a new game patch, its really nothing more anyone can do.

F