aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover
    Chasing after the white rabbit and immortality
    Savings

Sani (L9)Cloud (L9)Stājyun (L9)
    Vincent (L8)Coco (L9)Toriko (L9)
    Zebra (L9)Kabu (L8)Jiji

Sliver Chao.Jumbled text.

Hi. I'm sorry if this question has been answered before.But I looked back a few pages and I didn't find anything.And this is my first attempt at a BL game, so I dont know if its suppose to end up like this.
    So,here is my problem. I downloaded 5 parts of Sliver Chaos.However,when I install them,I can't see any text.Japanese or English..its completely messed up with symblos and #s. Look below for screenshot.

Yes I do have my computer regional settings to Japanese.Yes I have installed an extra language pack in Japanese also.I don't expect anyone to tell me how to fix the problem..but can someone tell me which button I should be pressing :headdesk:.I tried pressing random buttons but in the end it just tells me the installation has failed ( that it knows how to say in English -_-).
    So..If anyone already has installed this game, can you please just tell me the order of the buttons I should press? I have 5 parts of this game.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Chad (L2)Sora (L1)Al (L1)
    Ranmaru I (L1)
    i would like to see you play since i couldn't. iam getting mainsystem.exe error and iam stuck on that.

let me help you. after extracting all the rar files, one file will come up. click on installation the main window of silver chaos will pop up. you will have to press the very first button on top, left hand side. then in the next option, from the drop down menu, select the second option and right below it will be written 600 MB. choose that. don't worry about not being able to read that language then select the destination where you want your game to be saved by clicking on the button which is infront of c:// then to start the installation click on the right hand side button from the two which is below and the game will get installed.
    Last edited by megumi; 11-05-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Yaoi Lover
    Chasing after the white rabbit and immortality
    Savings

Sani (L9)Cloud (L9)Stājyun (L9)
    Vincent (L8)Coco (L9)Toriko (L9)
    Zebra (L9)Kabu (L8)Jiji

Quote Originally Posted by megumi View Post
    i would like to see you play since i couldn't. iam getting mainsystem.exe error and iam stuck on that.

let me help you. after extracting all the rar files, one file will come up. click on installation the main window of silver chaos will pop up. you will have to press the very first button on top, left hand side. then in the next option, from the drop down menu, select the second option and right below it will be written 600 MB. choose that. don't worry about not being able to read that language then select the destination where you want your game to be saved by clicking on the button which is infront of c:// then to start the installation click on the right hand side button from the two which is below and the game will get installed.
    Omg. thank you . Now its working thank you so much!