aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: BL Games

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

BL Games

for the BL Games, how can you tell if the games are translated to Eng sub? Or are they all Raw?
    'Cause if I remember right Kichiku Megane had an Chinese sub and raw..now I'm lost..
    Me am slow XD Haven't been on Aarinfantasy in long time >.<

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

I think there are very few english subbed BL games, but yes, most of them here are RAW.

Now what people have done is use the program ATLAS to help translate what's being said in the game, but you can figure that stuff out while browsing the Game Spot or this section of the forums ^w^

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    The only games that are subbed that I can think of are Enzai, Silver Chaos, and Absolute Obedience. They should say in the description if they're subbed, but I'm not so sure. They're currently in the middle of translating a few BL games too, like Togainu no Chi. Otherwise, everything else is RAW and unsubbed. I thought that Kichiku Megane had a Chinese sub, and it should also say that in the description.

Also, I don't know if licenced games like Enzai (english version) are allowed to be shared on Aarinfantasy, you have to check it out. I would just say look at all of the game descriptions on the thread.

Oh, also, there are a bunch of BL doujinshi games that exist that (in my opinion) are pretty fun. A few that I can think of are Loveless Love & Quiz and DN.d Poisoned (Death Note Game).

Hope this answered your question =)

Anokaslovesyaoi
    im sorry for this stupid question...its because im new here but...where can i donlowad yaoi games????

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

at aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Powered by vBulletin its under Download Central where you will see Game download and under that will be..CG packs......at least i think those are the games hahaha XD

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermin254 View Post
    at aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Powered by vBulletin its under Download Central where you will see Game download and under that will be..CG packs......at least i think those are the games hahaha XD
    The place is right (LINK) but you have to go into the "Host Links" section; games are alphabetically sorted in related subforums.

CG Packs are just images that have been extracted from the actual PC games, literally Computer Graphics Packs.