aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Requiemofthedamned View Post
    have you moved the Patch files into the install folder located in the program files? they do not run if you do not move them. at least that is what happened with my windows 7.

Also. This persons tutorial is VERY helpful.

YouTube - Lamento ~beyond the void~ installation guide winXP
    Lamento can run in win 7? I tried to install several times but can't load it
    Sorry could you help me, did you follow the same process like installing in XP, is vista patch needed?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by zouzzizou View Post
    Lamento can run in win 7? I tried to install several times but can't load it
    Sorry could you help me, did you follow the same process like installing in XP, is vista patch needed?
    Hi ya
    No Lamantos doesn't work for Win 7 - any versions or bits, the company made an official post about it over a year ago and that they are working on a new patch and release for the game
    For Vista, if you have the 64 bit, it doesn't work yet, but for the 32 bit you must

changing your language to japanese, then instal the game (full), install the vista patch making the game V2.00. Once you have that, right click on the game shortcut and go run as admin
    F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 09-23-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Olgaboy

Cool

Hello friends of good old Yaoi
    I´ve downloaded the BL games Lamento -beyond the void- and Togainu no Chi here. TnC is installed,everythings perfect. But while installing Lamento this window --> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting popped out and it wants me to fill in the code.
    Clever, as I am I checked the site where I got the ddl-link from,but there was nothing like a code or something.

Has somebody out there the same problem? And hopefully an answer^^

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

^ if you downloaded Lamento from aarin the installation code should be included with the downloaded files.
    I don't know it by heart, and I don't actually remember if I included it in my installation video, but you can check it out, just in case it's visible: YouTube - Lamento ~beyond the void~ installation guide winXP

Olgaboy
    Haaw thank you! I didn´t expect to get a such a fast reply^^

There was actually a document with the code at the download thingys xD

Yaoi Supporter
    In my imagination at least 60% of the time
    Savings

Shiki (L9)
    Nevermind, fixed it!
    Last edited by heyrey; 01-23-2011 at 04:56 AM.

asdilg93
    Well, It's been a long time since this forum sets up but....

Lamento - BEYOND THE VOID - has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Whenever I try to play this game, this message keeps popping out and drives me crazy.
    Yes, I'm using Vista. I haven't see a start screen because of this stupid error.

I followed all the instruction and everything meets the requierments.
    However, This is the only game that doesn't play in my laptop! The other games run so great.

I eventually found this forum but sadly, I see no one get a perfect solution so far.
    I still don't know what to do with this problem.
    Does anyone know how to prevent this messege? My hope is to see this game PLAYING, you know.

Or Should I just give up this game?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Vista 32 bit or 64 bit? Did you download/apply the patch?
    When does the error message pop up? Before or after installation? Or when you run the game?

The thing I find weird actually is that you get the message in English. Well, I have no idea how Vista works, since I only play on Windows and Ubuntu, but I always got error messages in Japanese if my computer is set to EAL support.

asdilg93
    Ah, actually I set my computer's language in English except Unicord thing. It sets in Japanese and that's all. The thing is other games run just fine in this situation. Mine is Vista 64 bit. Of course I tried patch from the official website but it didn't work. The installation was done fine. The message pops up whenever I try to run this game.
    Last edited by asdilg93; 07-20-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Well, then I guess you missed Keita's post above, on this page:
    For Vista, if you have the 64 bit, it doesn't work yet,
    I have no idea if something changed since that was posted, but check out this thread, or try to use the search forum function, maybe you'll dig something up.

And as for setting LaRO - not all games will work if everything's not set to Japanese. Better safe than sorry.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast