aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Wing 1 (Left)Wing 1 (Right)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L1)

@Kojichan
    Hope you can see these files. I tried re uploading them.
    Screenshot (39).jpgScreenshot (40).jpgScreenshot (42).jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    That's a cute ichigo wallpaper!

But, I'm really sorry... I'm out of ideas. I'm not sure what's wrong. Wish I could go on your computer and check things out myself, but that's a bit much... x__x

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Wing 1 (Left)Wing 1 (Right)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L1)

@Kojichan
    Thank you. ^^
    Anyways, thanks for trying though. I really appreciate that you take your time to help me out with this.
    Last edited by SakuraYamashita; 10-09-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L3)Yagari (L6)Hakkai (L7)
    Kurogane (L4)Ewon (L2)Seishirou (L2)
    Yonekuni (L3)Ren DM (L8)Clear DM (L8)
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDarkness View Post
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.
    Thanks dude it worked for me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello!

Replacing the "GRAHIC.cmp" worked out for me too, but no the charactersprites are missing... xD
    (translation patch worked out fine and also the sound works fine)

Has anyone else experienced this (on Windows 10)?
    I can play it, so only a bit annyoing to not see the character sprites when they talk, but I'm curious if I'm the only one experiencing this xD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can't see any sprites in Japanese and there are no sprites in the vndb image with "Lorence" talking, so it's likely the Fan Box doesn't have character sprites. They probably didn't bother to make new sprites for the Fan Box.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraYamashita View Post
    Can anyone help me please!
    I have windows 8 64 bit. I installed the game and the patch successfully, but when I tried to run the game, it would show the game banner/icon then an mainsystem.exe error message show up. I played this game before on my old windows 7 laptop with employee monitoring software. I forgot what I did before to get the game to work perfectly. I tried doing all of the suggestions that was mention in this post and other threads from other website I even tried searching online hoping there's other options, but I couldn't find anything else, nothing else work.
    Can someone please help me, I really want to play this game again.
    Try to run the game with Win7 compatibility mode
    Or reinstall the game

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456