aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CreamyNeko4
    Well, heres the album Im trying to sort out at the moment, here is where I originally downloaded this particular one from. Um.. Tell me if its easier I upload it to somewhere else... And thankyou for all your time, by the way.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

Use aimp to convert it from ape to mp3. I told you.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

I've just downloaded it and I'm able to convert all those songs.

You've to open the file called CDImage.cue, not CDImage.utf8.cue.

Try and follow the guide. If you won't succed I'll convert them and give you a link.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

Ok. I downloaded the file. It can't be read by foobar because it has certainly be badly ripped or the presence of Japanese characters rendered it unreadable. I could read the files with aimp in both ape and mp3 format. You can delete the ape format and open the cue file with aimp, it will read automatically the mp3 file. If you keep them both, aimp will read the ape file. Ape and mp3 are the same, the only difference is that mp3 kills the sounds that goes beyond what the human ear can hear. So why the ape? Because the human ear can't hear these sounds but the body (internal ear) can feel them. Used in a Hi-Fi installation or even with a good pair of headphones, there's a difference that fans of fine music like Classics, opera or even Jazz or Rock can hear and appreciate. Ape and Flac or WavPack are for the demanding people like me for instance. Anyway, aimp can read it. You can't split it. Beacause the only tool for that is Foobar so you'll have just to copy the mp3 file in your ipod( the file with a size of 41.8 Mb). And that's it.

If you're on mac use Lossless Decoder. I don't know it as I'm on Windows.
    X Lossless Decoder: Lossless audio decoder for Mac OS X

Comparaison of audio codecs.
    Last edited by accatone; 05-07-2009 at 10:37 AM.

CreamyNeko4
    @ accatone - Okee dokie... I used aimp for the files that were already seperated. (I love you) and thanks for telling me about the sound! I just assumed it was slightly better quality, I didn't know THAT much! I'll keep the ape. files on a disc or something, then, so I can have access to the original, full sound.

@ gokunaruto - *sighs* I feel so stupid. I tried again, and it came up with the same error code. I went over the guide five times and THEN tried again, just to make sure I hadn't missed anything out. I hadn't. It didn't work. So I tried a different file. It didn't work. I tried another different file, same problem. I have a nagging feeling it COULD be my own computer, since it isn't in the healthiest condition anyway, so I'll try on the main computer. If it works or not I'll let you know.

And for both of you, even though I'm totally hopeless and haven't even completed it all yet, thanks for your time! *reps*

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Ok. I've converted the files in mp3 and uploaded. It's a zip archive (LINK). I've kept a 192 Kbps bitrate that have an excellent quality/size ratio .

CreamyNeko4
    Your awesome, you know that? (Especially since it didn't work on my other computer anyway.)

Um... *looks at points and shakes head* I know I'm probably pushing it, and you've been nice already, but... there are others that are all in one file and need converting ... I mean, if you don't have time or you just can't be bothered, don't feel you have to say yes. But if you have the time and patience, waould you mind doing it for me. I mean, you can take as long as you want, and I'll rep you for each post... *looks at your massive amount of reps* (Not that it would make much difference...) Or you could take some of my points? *points pathetically* Yeah, not exactly tempting, I admit
    Buuuu~t, if you ever have any free time, then, well, yeah. I can send megaupload links any time.

...Ooh, I feel guilty now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12