aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Pray for JapanZangetsu (L4)Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)
    Aizen (L10)Asami (L10)Charley (L8)
    Grimmjow (L6)
    This is irritating me so much I don't even think I want to play the game anymore.

Someone needs to do an upload for dummies. I'm not that bad with computers, but some of the terms you use makes me think I need to decode something. On top of that, I'm hearing way too many things that it's giving me a head ache and no offense, but some of your advice is not helping at all!

actually forget that. I've seen that I have to mount the iso file which means I have to download a program in order to mount the file and that just takes too much time, not to mention even when you switch the exe. file nothing changes. I figured out a way to replace the file using winace and nothing from what I've seen so far even comes close to what I did. And to further add to my head ache. I have to install japanese because it is not listed under the regional/languages panel.

All this has done is frustrated me and made me whip out a lighter and a pack of cigs and I've finally understood why I go out occassionally and buy $60 games, because they don't force this crap on you.
    Last edited by ghettoe; 02-21-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Due to popular demand, I made a video recording on how to install the game (on windows XP, can't help you with other versions).
    >how to install sweet pool and translator tools<

Important things to look at (because mostly if you do all it says in the guide and it ain't working - well either your computer is ready for the museum, or you didn't do it the way it says.):

1) About mounting the game with other programs than daemon tools
    2) General info about what you are about to do
    3) Language pack
    4) As for where to find other programs - google them ("program name" download) - or use the forum search function

First time doing it is always the longest and most tiring, but once you have all the programs needed, the process is much much faster and almost automatic.

The process is similar to the one of other Nitro+ Chiral games, the differences are in what you need to mount, and which parameters you use in agth.

If you downloaded the game from other links provided here on aarin, and the file is several parts - either use winrar or hjsplit to join them, after downloading. Rest of the process is the same.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Soubi (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    Thank you for the video KuroMiyo!!

But now I have an another problem when my preferences weren`t Japanese Atlas v14 also v13 worked and when I put all in japanese it didn`t work so I wanted to re-install it now it says "Error reading setup initialisation file"....

Do you happen to know why? Anyone?

And when I installed Atlas not on mode Japanese and wanted to work when I pass to Japanese it show this message...

Last edited by senshi77; 05-11-2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: pic added and info correction

Gem
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I installed the game. And it turned out to be ok. But when I start to play, the choice won't appear and no music in the opening video. Could anyone help?

ratte
    Hey there...
    got a problem here as well. It s the same as first mentioned and I also tried the suggestions...
    installation, no problem, game seems like it ll work but when I press the start button it just returns to the menu. Loadbutton works absolutely fine, I can enter the config and set but can t exit.
    Setting to japanese worked.
    First off, I work with windows 7, could that be the problem? Did anyone try?
    Well...my hope is already gone, but I d be happy about any ideas...I was so much looking forward to it.

Sorrz bout the english but it s not my native.

ratte
    Ok, it works somehow...I don t even know how I managed that....
    But now I wonder how to save....?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ginko (L6)Gintoki (L7)Gyro Zeppeli (L6)
    Otani (L5)Ace (L5)Luffy (L1)
    Abe (L2)Mihashi (L2)Giorno (L6)
    LOL i thought I could remember how to save... but I forgot.
    It's pretty simple though, just right-click or something and a menu will pop out.... or is it the spacebar? dunno.

Isn't there a way to delete posts ;A;
    Last edited by PinkGoggles; 08-07-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

im sorry, but how did you get your sweet pool to work?? i press the start button but it keeps goin back to the same main menu screen, im really frustrated, and i just wanna play it soooo bad!! pleeeease help me!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful. I'm trying to get the game "Sweet Pool" to work and it keeps giving me this error(attached pic). I've been trying to figure this out for three days now and with no luck in site, so I've come to plea for some assistance, from fellow Yaoi fans who have gotten it to work. My Laptop is a Widows XP and I've already activated the Japanese language on my PC. I have Deamon Tools, that's what I used to mount it. I've also already installed Atlas and AGTH for translating. Before I installed "Sweet Pool" I installed the Direct X that came with the download.

Issue SP screenshot.jpg

"Lamento: Beyond the Void" works but I just can't get "Sweet Pool" to work. I am in need of assistance please. Even telling me why it doesn't work would benefit me. How to get it to work would be even better. Thank you for your time.

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Riensz View Post
    If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful. I'm trying to get the game "Sweet Pool" to work and it keeps giving me this error(attached pic). I've been trying to figure this out for three days now and with no luck in site, so I've come to plea for some assistance, from fellow Yaoi fans who have gotten it to work. My Laptop is a Widows XP and I've already activated the Japanese language on my PC. I have Deamon Tools, that's what I used to mount it. I've also already installed Atlas and AGTH for translating. Before I installed "Sweet Pool" I installed the Direct X that came with the download.

Issue SP screenshot.jpg

"Lamento: Beyond the Void" works but I just can't get "Sweet Pool" to work. I am in need of assistance please. Even telling me why it doesn't work would benefit me. How to get it to work would be even better. Thank you for your time.
    Have you checked to see if your system Locale is set as Japan? If not, do that, restart your computer, and install Sweet pool again.

I think it's having troubles with Direct X. I would check to see if it's installed correctly by checking in your program files.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast