aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san

Post Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack

please hit the thanks button if this topic was useful or helped you in anyway. Mean much.

THIS TOPIC DOES NOT TELLS YOU HOW TO SWITCH YOUR COMPUTER TO JAPANESE! THIS TOPIC TELLS YOU WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LANG. PACKAGE FROM!!

Hiya, hiya,

so I'm getting tons of PM regards of "WHERE DO I DL JaPaNESE LANG FROM?" and "MY COMPUTER DIDN'T CAME WITH THAT LANG. TOOL" and "I LIVE OUTsiDE OF US! WE DON'T GET A CD!!" and lastly "I WANT TO PLAY MY YAOI GAME!!"

0_0;....

geesh guys, believe it or not, all Window 2000 PC plus up (newest version) when bought are give a Language installation package okay. If you for any reason didn't, heh, you were cheated off. Of course I can understand if you got your computer from your grandparent or something, you know, "used computer"; that would mean the previous owner lost the disc not you.

Thus more... here's my little x-mas gift for ya,

You see there is a little famously known webbie called Mircosoft.com and from there you can update whatnot you need for your window computer. That is if your computer falls under being/ running as a "genuine Microsoft Office" computer, which you all are I hope.

Here is the link to where to download the "Japanese Language Pack" for Office XP --->Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack
    ++ This helps convert your computer in Japanese and what not files.

and for typing in Japanese ---> Office XP Tool: Global IME (Japanese)
    ++ ONLY INSTALL THIS AFTER installing the Japanese Language Pack 1st!!

NOTE: these files are ONLY installation for the Japanese Language Package, if you had the CD in the 1st place, it would have saved time as you could have had the chance to install much much more languages. You can download more lang. too if you do a bit searching.

Please don't PM me for help... 8D

reply here and perhaps someone will help cha.

MODS and ADMIN. you guys can delete this topic if like.

THANKS FOR STICKING THIS, Whoever did 8D
    Last edited by Sukisho; 01-09-2008 at 01:33 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Man, I hear you on the PMs.

And I'm ever so grateful to you for posting this thread; maybe it'll help get those people off my back, too.

Come to think of it, what would the mods think of posting a big, flashing, blinking, sparkling "CHANGE YOUR LANGUAGE BEFORE PLAYING" thread in the "Game Help" section, because 99% of the problems addressed there would be solved instantly if only people learned you need to switch your computer to Japanese to play a Japanese game.
    Last edited by aphelion_orion; 12-19-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yeah, I'm hoping this topic will help some folks.. if not. all well.. They better not ask WHERE TO DOWNLOAD JAPANESE from.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Mac Updates~

Click thanks if this topic helped!

Mac OS X Language Support

woo woo finally updated~
    So I was walking around and notice more Mac user asking for help~ D8!

THIS TOPIC DOES NOT TELLS YOU HOW TO SWITCH YOUR COMPUTER TO JAPANESE! THIS TOPIC TELLS YOU WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LANG. PACKAGE FROM!!

LOOK GUYS, like I said before, Mac also came with Asian Language support, and definitely if you are using the newer model, it came with your pack, there were suppose to be 3 disc. These were called Panter disc, anywhom, for the the poor soul who for some reason didn't install the language package at the beginning, I'll give you another chance.

You see there is a little famously known webbie called Apple.com and from there you can update whatnot you need for your MAC computer. That is if your computer falls under being/ running as a "Mac OS X" computer, which you all are I hope. (I'll update older version later)

From here -> Asian Language Updates You can download the MAC OSX Japanese Language Package.

NOTE: these files are ONLY installation for the Japanese Language Package, if you had the CD in the 1st place, it would have saved time as you could have had the chance to install much much more languages. You can download more lang. too if you do a bit searching.

Please don't PM me for help... 8D

reply here and perhaps someone will help cha.
    Last edited by Sukisho; 01-14-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zechs (L7)Enjouji (L2)Yuuri (L2)
    Akihito (L4)Allen (L4)Van (L4)
    Asami (L5)Gwendal (L5)Naoe (L5)
    Sukisho, regarding your first post. The language pack you included a link to: Does that work for XP Home? I know you say Office, but I only know of Home and Professional. I ask because a family member gave me their comp, but it has XP Home on it. I'm just trying to make sure if the download you included works for it. I read at this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...lling_any.html that this thread and your solution may help me because I have XP Home, but I'm not sure, as your first post wasn't necessarily clear about which system it works with. And I read the download page, and it has a list of supported systems, which are actually old now.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Goddessofmoon89 View Post
    Sukisho, regarding your first post. The language pack you included a link to: Does that work for XP Home? I know you say Office, but I only know of Home and Professional. I ask because a family member gave me their comp, but it has XP Home on it. I'm just trying to make sure if the download you included works for it. I read at this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...lling_any.html that this thread and your solution may help me because I have XP Home, but I'm not sure, as your first post wasn't necessarily clear about which system it works with. And I read the download page, and it has a list of supported systems, which are actually old now.
    \

Don't misunderstood, it's not the matter of "a list of supported systems, which are actually old now" I posted it very broad because I assume many user will know how to install and whatnot. This topic was to post where to download the Japanese Support Language File and bonus, Text Tool that enable you to type in Japanese.

Yes, it will work. If yours (system) fall under XP this will work for all. I'm 100% know that your XP Home is a "genuine Microsoft Office" Professional and Home are both XP running system.

You should update your XP Home edition if you are still running as service pack 1, you can upgrade to service pack 2 <- That is if you choose to.

Office is none the less "term" likewise,

EX: Microsoft Office XP which means Windows XP

If you have any question, post screen capture here if there is any error during the process and I'll be glad to help you.

Though I do believe your version-> XP Home would work just fine. Only download if your notice that your computer does not have Eastern Asian language pack install.

Which I'm greatly hoping that you DO have it install. Check it out 1st... check your language system :3
    Last edited by Sukisho; 01-15-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Microsoft Global IME 5.02

Note: Microsoft Global IME 5.02 is for users who are running Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0 and not running Office XP

Link -> DOWNLOAD PAGE

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S030) VirusTonberryUndertaker (L6)
    Viral (L4)Gren (L1)Neuro (L5)
    Taki (L1)TimcanpyPam (L1)
    I downloaded and installed the language pack but the Japanese option still isn't in the drop down box in the Language Options. I have Windows XP and I have no idea where the CD is (hence the reason I'm referring to this). What am I suppose to do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S030) VirusTonberryUndertaker (L6)
    Viral (L4)Gren (L1)Neuro (L5)
    Taki (L1)TimcanpyPam (L1)
    Okay never mind, I did some sneaking around and found the disc. I'm good in this department.
    Last edited by LadyTatsuhiko; 02-03-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sora (L1)Near (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Konoe (L2)Keisuke TnC (L1)Charles Grey (L8)
    Hisoka (L4)Ciel (L5)Alois (L6)
    Maya i say something? My computer was formatted and the people who did this installed a copy (not authentical) version of Office XP, so the Microsoft webpage, obviously doesn't let me download the pack....
    I have my XP cd, it's original and everything but I can't install japanese, I installed the East Asian Languages but when I try to switch the computer to japanese, it simply doesn't work. A message appears saying that the language couldnt be installed and that I should contact my administrator... The hell with Microsoft, I don't have the Office cd, it didn't came with my computer.... What should I do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast