aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ooglyshrek
    thanks for the guide, the file was just corrupt thats why XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    Asami (L9)X Standard (Black)Akihito (L9)
    Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    Hey!! I'm having this horrible trouble with the Daemon Tools.. when i do the step 3 and click the CCD file a message saying "Unable to mount image. File not accesible" and i have try everything i could but i dont find any solution!! Plzzz help me >___<...btw once i installed Togainu no chi and did all this same steps and it worked but i somehow it got deleted and now i'm trying to install it again but it doesnt work!! Hellppp >(

flaming tbag!

Savings

Masamune (L10)Heart 3 (Pink)Yukimura SB (L10)
    Masamune (chibi) (L2)Yukimura Sanada (chibi) (L2)Kojuurou (chibi) (L2)
    Shiroyasha (L9)Fayt (L1)Steve Rogers (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by lovable100 View Post
    Hey!! I'm having this horrible trouble with the Daemon Tools.. when i do the step 3 and click the CCD file a message saying "Unable to mount image. File not accesible" and i have try everything i could but i dont find any solution!! Plzzz help me >___<...btw once i installed Togainu no chi and did all this same steps and it worked but i somehow it got deleted and now i'm trying to install it again but it doesnt work!! Hellppp >(
    Which version of Windows are you running? I know this is a bug that was reported in Win2k, but it should not be happening with any other version of Windows. Also, where is the .CCD file located? If it's in your Documents folders, try moving it directly to your C:\ Drive and see if works there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    I use Windows XP Professional.. I also move it to the C:/ and try to open it from there but it still gives me the same problem!! I aslo try to reinstall the game to see if that was the problem but its still the same and i dont know what to do.

flaming tbag!

Savings

I use Windows XP Professional.. I also move it to the C:/ and try to open it from there but it still gives me the same problem!! I aslo try to reinstall the game to see if that was the problem but its still the same and i dont know what to do.
    Okay. In the folder where the .CCD file is located.. is there also a file with the extension of .CUE? If there is, you need to open the .CUE file in Notepad. There should be the name of a file within "" marks. Change that filename to exactly what your .CCD filename is. So.. if the CCD file you're trying to mount is named TnC53463.ccd, then the filename in the CUE file should read "TnC53463.ccd".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    Yeah there is a Sub,CCD,CUE,ECM and UNECM file, i opened the CUE with notepad and there is a filename called "togainu.img" and then i changed the name of that file to TOGAINU wich is the name of my CCD file and tried to mount it again but it gives me the same message..

flaming tbag!

Savings

Yeah there is a Sub,CCD,CUE,ECM and UNECM file, i opened the CUE with notepad and there is a filename called "togainu.img" and then i changed the name of that file to TOGAINU wich is the name of my CCD file and tried to mount it again but it gives me the same message..
    So the filename in your CUE file is now "TOGAINU.img"? If that's the case, change it to "TOGAINU.ccd". The file extension needs to match as well, or the cue file will not point to the correct file.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    Yeah i just did it.. and it still tells me that it cant mount the image. Ahhhhh TwT i dunno what to do and i dont remember how i did it before..

flaming tbag!

Savings

Wish I could be of more help to you. =\ The cue file is all I can think of, as to why you would receive that error message. My only other suggestion would be to try an alternate download of the same game. Perhaps one using .iso format or even .bin/.cue. I don't really know much about .ccd.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)
    Oh well... its fine il keep on trying to see on what to do but thanks alot for trying to help !! D

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast