aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Latest event - Doujin Market 2017 (Singapore)

I've posted these on the AarinFantasy Facebook earlier, but I will post this here as well especially for some who don't have FB or any social media account.

So I went to Doujin Market - Doujima last weekend and had a great time there because I made new friends, get to meet the people that I wanted to meet, got some really good stuff, ate some nice food and most of all, meeting fellow fans and forum members! I want to thank everyone who came and supported me and my friends' booths, and even showering us with care packages, THANK YOU!

And OMG... I forgot to take pics with everyone except my booth during opening hour. I even forget to take pics with the two handsome guys Penguin Frontier and his booth partner (Tumblr: sixty69night) ~_~ So umm ya... manage to only get a few photos from the event and the rest are just food photos LOL.

First pic: The things that I got from the event! Some were given to me as gifts and some I bought for myself or my friends. There were too many things that I wanted to buy, but the crowd kept pushing me off so I couldn't browse much and ended up getting the things I specifically went for. I will most probably put one or two items up that I've bought for Giveaways!!

Second pic: That's me at the booth, most left... with my friend RYNISYOU who graciously lets me share her booth. The girl on the right Artsyberry is also our friend who happen to be our next door booth. These two girls are so fun!~

Third and forth pic: The right and left wing of the venue! It's crazy jammed pack with humans!

I even get to meet @lateChoco ; !!! Thank you for coming to visit and it was really awesome to meet you at last after all these years, really~ I was so surprised to know that's you and really glad to meet someone who has been in this forum for so long, it really makes me happy!

Anyways.... please check back the forum for the giveaway!! It should be at the forum's official contest section by next week or so.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Expert
    is nwc

Savings

Neuvilette (L9)Dan Heng (L9)Zhongli (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Tartaglia DS_004_left(Event) Forum - Zhongli
    Nahida (L6)Furina (L8)Raiden Shogun (L9)

Hello @aarinfantasy; Really am surprise to see u there! I was going to that event mostly for minoru_joeling goods...
    Now u have reveal my location...

The crowd is really huge... have to squeeze in front or in between to buy from any booth...

Thought I did saw u when I passed by to head to her booth... but then afraid I am recognizing the wrong person... until one of my friend describe to me that near penguinfrontier's booth there is a lady who was selling a magazine that is called aarinsecret~ Which prompt me to look for u! Have to support u too!

Thank you so much for being so generous and kind!!

Sorryif I didn't manage to speak too clearly and loud sometimes... Hehe... Really really am glad to see u! And thank you for remembering my forum name out of so many!!
    Will look forward to more of forum contest

TGCF set by sumire007~

☃ Thanks and Wishlist ☃
    Bishie/OTP claims: Kuroko Tetsuya , Kaneki Ken x Sasaki Haise
    Victuuri profile layout by ellymate~

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@lateChoco ; Oooops... you were keeping your location a secret?! >__<;;;;;;;;; (let me know if you need me to remove anything)

AH YES! I was there for Minoru JoeLing's stuff and to meet her too~
    Must have, must have! XD
    So I decided to buy an extra stuff from her... for forum giveaway soon
    What did you buy from Minoru?? (just curious)

Yaoi Expert
    is nwc

Savings

Neuvilette (L9)Dan Heng (L9)Zhongli (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Tartaglia DS_004_left(Event) Forum - Zhongli
    Nahida (L6)Furina (L8)Raiden Shogun (L9)

Haha nope... rest assured @aarinfantasy; ^^ joking joking XD
    Brought these at Doujima from minoru_joeling

And also all those merch I brought from her these few years... Orz...

TGCF set by sumire007~

☃ Thanks and Wishlist ☃
    Bishie/OTP claims: Kuroko Tetsuya , Kaneki Ken x Sasaki Haise
    Victuuri profile layout by ellymate~

Yaoi Lover
    is very MIA

Savings

Zoro (L10)Zoro (L9)Zoro (L7)
    Vegeta (L6)Alucard (L10)(Event) Forum - Law
    Kaname (L9)(Event) Forum - Yata Misaki(S057) Yoon Bum

Ohhh that looks like fun! Too bad we never get those kinds of events here T__T
    But I'm glad you guys had a good time. And thank you for sharing those pictures!

Haha yes Choco, now we know where you live xD

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Kurosawa (L4)Adachi (L4)

@lateChoco; jealous~~~ you met @aarinfantasy; BUT OMG all those goodies look f'ing amazing - I AM GONNA GO CRAZY, artist alley at Anime Expo is gonna be INSANE between all the Touken Ranbu and Yuri on Ice ... and of course, a few Hibari commissions cuz it's rare to find any Hibari stuff I don't already own.. .so I gotta make my own.

That event looks CRAZY packed, omg, I thought AX was bad...................... but.... that just looks like sardines packed in a can!!! Thanks for sharing the goodies and the pictures! =)
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques