Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Thank you for the gifts!

What an absolute surprise I got today…. I've received a badly dented box, worried that the contents may be damaged inside. Opened it and luckily everything inside were wrapped and protected properly. Imagine my surprise when I know it’s from forum members here with a little Read Me First note saying it’s from a few different people!

The dented box that I got today! Luckily everything inside are fine~

I will mention in the order that I took out the gifts from the box:
    @Erendis ; Thank you so much for the cute Cactuar and Squall handmade plushies! Like OMG! How did you know those two are one of my top two fav of FF characters?!(Then only I realized Araka’s been asking me about things that I like etc) Like seriously they are so darn cute!

@BloodLustX ; My gosh, girl! You probably didn’t know I live like just two blocks away from you when you sent this to Araka, right? Okay, WE didn’t know at all until just last week when you won the hunt contest, haha. Thank you for the lovely knitted clover and the note. Will ask you out next time!

@bronakopdin ; What a beautiful letter you wrote, thank you so much! Appreciate what you told me and the beautiful things in the letter~

@Sreaky ; Wow, thank you for the handmade Germany calendar and accessory! They are lovely and is really thoughtful of you.

@Araka ; Like OMG! What a cute fuzzy bunny you made! The description about the bunny is so funny and it’s blindfolded! Haha. I think I will just keep the name of it as Ninja Bunny. If you keep telling me to remove its whiskers, straps and all that, it will become Naked Bunny! Anyway, thank you!

@stormwolf2010 ; I also received your picture compilation of the things that I like. It’s very nicely done, thank you!

I really appreciate that everyone took the time and effort to write or make them. It really brings a happy smile to my face and made my day! Thank you!

Of course, I would like to also say thank you too @laketica ; for the awesome signed Sakira print you sent to me a while back (posted on my Instagram). It really surprised me as well and very nice of you to have thought of sending that to me.
    I got the video message only today, so a shout out to @serusenpai ; and @Loveless3173 ; for being in the video with laketica, with those lovely messages from all of you. You’re welcome and thank you too! It’s always fun, super nice and refreshing to get video messages from friends in the forum. I’m just so happy to see you all enjoyed yourselves there.

Glad the forum still remains as a place to bring people together and I will still try my best to keep it going! Big big thank you to everyone and hugs from me!

Pic: The lovely gifts now sits on my display shelf. As for stormwolf2010's picture and the Sakira print, I won't be able to show it here and have to put it inside the drawer due to obvious reasons hehe.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-10-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Yaoi Lover
    is very MIA

Savings

Zoro (L10)Zoro (L9)Zoro (L7)
    Vegeta (L6)Alucard (L10)(Event) Forum - Law
    Kaname (L9)(Event) Forum - Yata Misaki(S057) Yoon Bum

You're very very welcome my dear Aarin!
    I'm so glad everything arrived safe and unharmed.

Also it really makes me happy that they are on display now
    That way you hopefully smile everytime you look at it :3

I said it time and time again, but thank you! Those gifts are only from a very small part of the forum but I know a lot of members are just as grateful and I just wanted you to know that we all appreciate you and everything you do!

And also a big shout out to everyone that helped me with this! You guys are amazing!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    (S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki Shuumei(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

Glad it all arrived safely, and thankyou again for starting up this forum and keeping it going!
    My bishie - Alexios (Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
    My couple
    - Lian Kilen Wang x Kuea Keerati - Cutie Pie
    My OT3 - Daryun, Jaswant, and Narsus (Arslan Senki)

ZeeNuNew sig set made by me!
    My card thankyou list - My Livejournal

Yaoi Addict
    is Is trying to squeeze time to
    reply, so an sorry if I'm
    super slow at it :(

Savings

(Event) Forum - Victor Nikiforov(Event) Forum - Morinaga(Event) Forum - Kuroo Tetsurou
    (Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki(Event) Forum - Tatsumi SouichiTsukishima Kei (L9)
    Rei Sagara (L6)(S040) RyoumaWei Ying (L7)

Glad to know that it managed to arrive at your house in a somewhat 'safe' condition. (Definitely did not expect the box to arrive looking like that)
    Haha, I never expected to live that close to my house lol. (At least not just a few streets down the road lol. Hope the other members don't get jealous ) Well, it doesn't really matter that much since @Araka; (who was the main organizer for this if you didn't know XD) wanted to send all the gifts in one parcel so the clover needed to make the trip to NZ first anyways.
    Seeing all those gifts together now though...sorry that mine's the simplest and smallest Maybe next time, I'll try making something bigger if the chance arises.

Profile by Araka~
    Lovely LZ/WY set (SS Gift) by ellymate<3 UwU <3
    <Thanks!>

MINE >:3 Miles Edgeworth <3
    AF official stalker of Lan WangJi/ Wei WuXian
    Capt. of the OTARIOJJ CRUISE

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is stressed

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

Oh dear the box sure looks battered, maybe the postman was jealous that they won't receive big packages like this and kicked it a few times?

joking aside, I'm glad everything arrived safely and that we were able to surprise you like this
    To know you were happy to receive them is already enough!
    as you wrote "letter" there I wonder whether you realized it is actually written in poetry form (rhymes and metrics included LOL) but yeah of course the content itself is the most important and it's all true
    ~~~ OC set by my Sreaky ~~~

~~~ Law profile layout by me ~~~

~~~ My Cards, Wishes, Names and Thanks ~~~ My Submissions ~~~ My sweet Aarin family ~~~ my linkies ~~~

(눈‸눈)← Rivaille is not amused xD
    meanwhile Hisoka... →

bunnies Hisoka|Zevran|Fenris|Dorian are hopping on bees Melissa|Reiko|Yashiro|David
    brona is drolling on Hisoka|Reed900|Shinohara x Asano x David

Badass Harem cards by Loveless3173
    Ramen and Banana by lynixe

Yaoi Lover
    is Full HP/MP, fully buffed

43.551931, 1.475986‎ +43° 33' 6.95", +1° 28' 33.55"
    Savings

DS_001_leftLeo FE (L7)DS_001_right
    Niles (L7)DS_001_midOdin Dark (L7)
    Ryoma (L7)Rimuru Tempest (L9)Rush Sykes (L9)

You're very welcome! And yeah, Araka was the snitch regarding which characters you prefer
    Glad to see everything arrived safe and sound.
    I was more than happy to make those for you, as a big thank you for having this forum. It's seriously not much compared to everything you did, but rest assured I'm eternally grateful for all your hard work that has kept me running all those years (BL is prolly my best cure whenever my mood is down )

P.S.: Squall is supposed to be sitting XD But I guess a Cactuar pose fits him too

Best set ever by best sig maker ever, aka Mordor
    Fanfiction.net DeviantArt
    My Mafia Spam Family
    Chris/Sawamura belongs to me as well as Chris Yuu Takigawa and Chris x Miyuki x Sawamura hotness Thanks and wish list

Yaoi Lover

is (º﹃º )

At my haven, surrounded by plastic bishies
    Savings

Eungi (L8)DS_004_midJungwoo (L8)
    Monday (L4)Aoba (L12)Mananan (L4)
    Spacer 1Ayanami (L5)(S045) Noiz

That's a lovely gift
    Good work everyone who participated, and thank you for sharing the pic Aarin!

My Cards | Shop | and +++ | Find me @ | Claims: Miyuki Kazuya Sorey x Mikleo Armads
    [ stamp by Araka ] [ set by my SAS17]

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Kurosawa (L4)Adachi (L4)

glad you like! ^^ I was debating sending the Sakira print to Araka but then I was like well... if I'm gonna pay shipping, might as well use this opportunity to test your mailing address out on behalf of Araka before she sends the big package XD *high fives everyone* and thanks to @Araka; putting this all together!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@bronakopdin ; haha yes, I noticed it the moment I saw it centered and written in short lines like that~
    I called everything on a paper that's addressed to someone a "letter" ^__^;;; But yes, poetry is a better word to use in this case.

@Erendis ; Ohh, I actually tried making Squall sit but he kept on toppling over to one side for me to take the pic, so I have to make him spread his legs a bit (pun intended LOL). Of course I will try to put him at a better position because it will overstretch the material a bit which is not a good idea.

@Araka ; Thank you for putting everything together, but of course I already guessed you're behind it ^__^

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is drowning in Voltron sadness..

Savings

(S068) Keisuke(S069) MasayukiDS_004_left
    DS_004_rightCoyote (L8)Joshua Galland (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)He Tian (L9)DS_004_mid

I'm happy that you're happy! That's what this whole secret project was about, haha. I wish I could have done more, but life happened... However, a surprise is a surprise and let's say it one more time now: Thanks for everything, Aarin!

Definitely a dented box I'm so glad it arrived safely!! Thanks again @Araka; for managing it all! You rock, girl!! But you know that already, hrhrr~
    ♦ Member claim: Araka silently claiming Batman & his Robins ♦
    ♦ My official claims:
    Mikoto Suoh | Hitachiin Twins | SuohMunakataTotsuka

awesome Batman set by Otaru Sushi stamps by Araka (she's the bunny btw)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast