aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuzuki (L3)Hisoka (L4)Pray for Japan
    Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)Suzuki-san
    Hiroki (L4)Nowaki (L3)Shinobu (L6)
    Oh my GOD! My eyes are going to pop out of my head! Junjou Romantica + life size Asami + latte cuteness + bookmarks + more cuteness = cuteness explosion + nosebleed!

Did you take any other pictures of the city while you were there? Post them up, pretty please!

Proud Aarinboy!
    Still Stuck in a one-sided love with a beautiful blond boy. And I have fallen for my cute Asian friend...*sigh*

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Wow that sounds amazing, I LOVE Japanese bookstores and not just for their regular manga and BL sections but also for having so many goodies and merchandise, like at Animate!
    I wonder if the Libre office is open to curious fans, I'd love to stop by (admire life size Asami) and have a peek next time I go to Japan!

Glad you could give them some feedback about international fans, I've resigned to reading raws and understanding anywhere from 10-90% of the story because it's so hard to get English versions and they are not usually as good quality compared to the original.
    Actually Libre office is not openly open for walk-in fans or visitors, since it's a workplace. The story was we met Libre's editor/producer during Anicult event a few months ago. She invited us to come by her office for 'talk' if we visit Japan and we have set our date at that time itself since one of my team members already booked a ticket to Japan to attend Uverworld concert in Sept. That's how me and my team ended up at their office. ^_^;;

Quote Originally Posted by AcreoAeneas View Post
    Oh my GOD! My eyes are going to pop out of my head! Junjou Romantica + life size Asami + latte cuteness + bookmarks + more cuteness = cuteness explosion + nosebleed!

Did you take any other pictures of the city while you were there? Post them up, pretty please!
    Oh yes, me and my photographer went around the city taking more pics. However, he has not processed all the photos yet. I was thinking to include them in the magazine as well, like writing an article on where to go in Japan in terms of seeking for BL related stuff, places to recommend and also talking about my experiences there.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 09-16-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Muraki (L8)(Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Juzumaru
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Oh yes, me and my photographer went around the city taking more pics. However, he has not processed all the photos yet. I was thinking to include them in the magazine as well, like writing an article on where to go in Japan in terms of seeking for BL related stuff, places to recommend and also talking about my experiences there.
    That's awesome! I'm planning to go to Tokyo when I have enough money saved and I would love a BL guide! eheheh
    Thanks to Pips for my wonderful avatar!

Total Yaoi Freak
    is trying to be back and getting
    things together!

Savings

Katou (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Iwaki (L9)
    Katou (L6)Heart 1 (Blue)Iwaki (L6)
    Haruka Nanase (L10)Haru Kato (L8)Yukihito (L1)

Wow, I'm so envious right now!!! You really had a great time!

I wish I'll be able, one day, to go to Japan and visit all those wonderful places

BL café, BL bookstores....that ASAMI real life board!!!! Everything ìs so amazing....
    Thanks for sharing such great pics and memories
    | Katou Youji is MINE! ♥ | I own Kousaka Touma x Akizuki Keiichirou| My OT3 Eijun x Miyuki x Furuya|
    |My Cross-Over Couple Kiyoshi Teppei x Tachibana Makoto| My Cross-Over OT3 Katou x Shinonome x Togawa |

My love Katou by Seres - profile by DangerousAngel

♥ Katou bar by sumire007 ♥

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is crying over KnB is over! KnB
    is NEVER OBSOLETE!

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

Asami! Asami! Asami! Asami! Asami! i feel cheated on kakashi
    my best friend and i talked about travel to Japan in 2017 for samurai tours and some anime places/shrines.
    yes it is a long time to make plan but "yen" money (for exchange money) is too much in japan so we need to save a lot of money.
    i told my best friend that i gotta go to Libre Publishing company in tokyo but you said that Libre is not open for public. i checked offical website. it is private company. It makes sense; it is not for public and holds 60 employees. it is small numbers: employees.
    i got wrong idea about junjou romantica scenes with many employees. *^___^* J.R. scenes looks like that manga companies must have a lot of employees working. 60 is small number.
    i am sure that editorial manga job is hard to get. very competitive job.
    i also assume that Libre address is private, too. i found one headquarters in Tokyo, Toshima (Animate Ikebukuro Head Office) i hope it is Libre building there. i want a BL tour. i bet there is about 1,000 yaoi/BL manga over there!
    i can't wait to see more photos/your tour from you!

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Actually Libre office is not openly open for walk-in fans or visitors, since it's a workplace. The story was we met Libre's editor/producer during Anicult event a few months ago. She invited us to come by her office for 'talk' if we visit Japan and we have set our date at that time itself since one of my team members already booked a ticket to Japan to attend Uverworld concert in Sept. That's how me and my team ended up at their office. ^_^;;

My love Kakashi sets by AsakuraHannah
    Sexy KnB bishies stamps by lateChoco

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

@charo ; Yup, the Animate Ikebukuro building is a HQ office, and just around the corner was actually that Junjou Romantica themed cafe aka Animate Cafe, which you can visit... if it's not JR, it could be any of Animate's anime theme cafe which you may like. But do visit the any Animate shops, I went the one at Akihabara (which has one floor for BL) and no time to go the other areas' Animate shops. Just too many to see, too little time >.<;;
    2017 is around 1 and half years more to go, so maybe there will be some changes. My country's currency rate increased so much that it makes Japanese Yen even more expensive, so I went on a smaller but average budget travel, not too tight and not too lavish.

Yaoi Supporter
    is telling you to stay hydrated!
    :)

Savings

Ai Enma (L8)Asami (L5)Nezumi (L5)
    Nice report! I didn't knew about a BL cafe, so I will write that down on my 'Must visit when I am in Japan' list.
    I need to think of a new signature

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is crying over KnB is over! KnB
    is NEVER OBSOLETE!

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

i kept forget to ask you about Libre office.
    i wonder what Libre office or editorial department looks like? see spoilers
    does Libre office looks like as flowery stuff and stuffed teddy bears and bright color wall?
    books are everywhere and built up pillars on desk?

or just simple office without flowery stuffs?

My love Kakashi sets by AsakuraHannah
    Sexy KnB bishies stamps by lateChoco

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    i kept forget to ask you about Libre office.
    i wonder what Libre office or editorial department looks like? see spoilers
    does Libre office looks like as flowery stuff and stuffed teddy bears and bright color wall?
    books are everywhere and built up pillars on desk?

or just simple office without flowery stuffs?
    I planned to mention this in the mag, but since you asked... I will just say it here!
    The Libre office is actually quite similar to what you saw in Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi's editor's office, but minus the flowers and teddy bears. I mean, table arrangements are similar with stacks of books and papers everywhere... are all there. Oh yes, instead of flowers, they have some potted green plants all over the place, like the entrance area and the meeting room. At the partition walls are posters of latest Libre titles.
    So I won't say it is just 'simple', since it has so many things all over the office. Umm, the walls are just plain white though ^_^;;; (not pink)

~

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Maya Hideyuki (L9)Nemugasa Takashi (L5)Maya Hideyuki (L5)
    Ritsu (L6)(S016) TakanoDeath the Kid (L3)
    Szayel (L5)Sawamura Eijun (L6)Miyuki Kazuya (L6)
    Im very jealous that you guys got to do something as amazing as seeing all the things as you did there, it must have been super amazing!!

My friend in Japan got an extra one of the Nowaki and Hiroki i believe it was (the red pin) so im super excited to get that from her myself, though having a cafe with that theme even for september would be definitely worth the visit...

The editing office sounds like it would have been busy and i love it how realistic (in a sense) they made it feel as well in SIH

Really glad you guys enjoyed your visit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast