aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Follow AarinFantasy's Social Network Sites

Dear forum members, as some of you know, AarinFantasy has a Facebook and Twitter account. Those lack updates as initially I plan to have them only as an alternate site to inform members in case the forum is down or not accessible. It seems people prefer to go to Social Network Sites (SNS) a lot more these few years.

Throughout the years, some of you still am curious about me and sometimes wonder what I do in real life. Well, I wanna get more personal with you all So I will be updating the following SNS sites, mostly with pictures, just click and add/follow/like me there:

FaceBook
    (Please be aware that there is another fake AF facebook which is not mine)
    - Will mainly be for posting yaoi related, website related and some personal stuff.

Twitter
    - Since it has words limit, I will only post short text and pictures there.

Instagram
    - This will be the most personal one out of all the SNS, since it is picture based.

Tumblr
    (No longer active in Tumblr)

If you ever wonder how’s my yaoi stash, my life as a forum founder, conventions that I’ve attended etc... I will tell you through these SNS especially through pictures on Instagram and Forum. Do not worry as I will try not to post anything explicit so it's okay for you to open it anywhere.

I would like to hear from you in my threads/post on those places mentioned above. I can't guarantee I am able to reply to each and every comments or posts, but I will try to if I can Thanks for your understanding!
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 03-19-2021 at 12:49 AM.