aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

Exclamation Aarinfantasy & Artwork

General Disclaimer:

Credit for all Anime images and fan art belong to the Creators.

Aarinfantasy does not and NEVER HAS claimed ownership any of the characters or images.

Credit for all artwork belongs to the artists/creators of the the individual works.

None of the fan-art images in the gallery should be posted without the artist's permission.

Artists/ Art Enthusiasts:

Rudeness, hostility, flaming and/or trolling this message board is uncalled for and will not be tolerated. We understand that people are protective of their work and will be upset if you feel your rights are violated, however, anyone who uses the internet should be aware that the staff of aarinfantasy certainly have no godlike powers; nor are we omniscient - and therefore cannot guarantee that there won't be individuals who break the rules/ disregard the request of artists to refrain from copying their work. We can only seek to make things right where necessary.

That being said - if you see your original work claimed or posted by someone else on this site, please contact a member of aarinfantasy's staff by email or pm immediately. Please state your complaint, providing a link to the location of the work that has been posted without your consent and the matter will be properly dealt with immediately.

Everyone:

I hope the issue is now clear for everyone. You know what the rules are. You know where aarinfantasy stands regarding artwork. The purpose of the site is to show our appreciation of this genre. We love the spirit in which this community was created. There is no need for offending anyone by disregarding their rights or retaliating and encouraging vendettas geared toward discrediting/destroying this site. This is supposed to be a great place for people to visit and enjoy. Please - let's treat each other accordingly, so that it may remain this way.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Dai-kun; 09-04-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Kalika
    How exactly do you expect Japanese artists to come defend themselves when they don't speak English? I recognize tons and tons of artwork from J-sites, which incidentally almost all have the 'reposting prohibited' sign in English, and I'm rather sceptical that people actually were able to communicate with the artists to ask permission and got it.

Beside, it's not like it helps to tell you guys. Pond's art is all over the place even if she doesn't want it there.

Nether Horizon

Savings

What exactly is your suggestion?

There are non-English speaking Japanese artists posted in the "prohibited artists" list.
    Some People have been kind enough make us aware of who they are and where their work is. Would you like to do something of the sort? That's appreciated too.

Instructions are posted above for anyone who would like to communicate this information to us.

If We've missed some of ponderosa's work and you would like to point it out by posting a link - that would be greatly appreciated, as well.

and.. .it seems I need to reiterate:

Rudeness, hostility, flaming and/or trolling this message board is uncalled for and will not be tolerated. We understand that people are protective of their work and will be upset if you feel your rights are violated, however, anyone who uses the internet should be aware that the staff of aarinfantasy certainly have no godlike powers; nor are we omniscient - and therefore cannot guarantee that there won't be individuals who break the rules/ disregard the request of artists to refrain from copying their work. We can only seek to make things right where necessary.

- Thank You.
    Last edited by Miko; 07-14-2006 at 11:09 AM.

KyoGasmHolic
    can we ourselves draw and put up are pictures,our own art.if we can how can we? O.O'

Nether Horizon

Savings

That would go into the Members Artwork section, here: http://www.aarinfantasy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Klaus (L7)Naruto (L9)Akihito (L9)
    (S004) Taki(S002) Misaki

question about uploading picture...

i have read the rules but after uploading some picture, i know bad me!!! but i use google to search some pictures and download them for my background and also save them. when i joined this site i wanted to share some of the photos i really liked. i dont know who is the artist for each photo, but is it all right if i can just put a disclaimer and leave it posted or do i just go ahead and delete them?