aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    Points
    530,000
    Savings
    30,000


    It's great you're doing this. I had wanted to donate again, so this is the perfect opportunity.

    I'm interested in the following:

    6. Shimizu YUki - Ze 8

    7. Shimizu YUki - Ze 9

    8. Kamo Nabako - Uranaishi no Yuu-utsu

    18. Arai Sachi - Ameagari no 10-nen mei

    31. Yamada Yugi - Seinen 14 New Edition

    25. Himawari Souya - Koyoi Kimi wo Omou

    26. Fukai Yuuki - Renjou

    39. Kanda Neko - Aishi Koishi Kimi Dake ni

    51. Shimaji - Honki ni Natta Merry-man

    38. Moto Haruko - Sagatte Omachikudasai

    47. Abe Miyuki - Kimi ha Boku wo Suki ni Naru 1,2 (both volumes)

    I'd like to donate $5 a volume, which makes the total $60+shipping. Is there a specific date when the sale will close? I might interested in more.

    Thanks


  2. #12
    Formerly asphodel

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    319
    Points
    475,776,900
    Savings
    53,358,420


    Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)

    Thank you! The sale will close when ALL books are claimed and donations received (except if novels are really unpopular then I might close the sale when all MANGA are gone). Please spread the word and encourage more people to take a look!

    Quote Originally Posted by TragicKingdom View Post
    It's great you're doing this. I had wanted to donate again, so this is the perfect opportunity.

    I'm interested in the following:

    6. Shimizu YUki - Ze 8

    7. Shimizu YUki - Ze 9

    8. Kamo Nabako - Uranaishi no Yuu-utsu

    18. Arai Sachi - Ameagari no 10-nen mei

    31. Yamada Yugi - Seinen 14 New Edition

    25. Himawari Souya - Koyoi Kimi wo Omou

    26. Fukai Yuuki - Renjou

    39. Kanda Neko - Aishi Koishi Kimi Dake ni

    51. Shimaji - Honki ni Natta Merry-man

    38. Moto Haruko - Sagatte Omachikudasai

    47. Abe Miyuki - Kimi ha Boku wo Suki ni Naru 1,2 (both volumes)

    I'd like to donate $5 a volume, which makes the total $60+shipping. Is there a specific date when the sale will close? I might interested in more.

    Thanks
    My Footprints at Aarinfantasy (J-E Translation): Help (active) / Shop (closed)
    Life outside Aarinfantasy: Livejournal / tumblr

  3. #13
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    Points
    530,000
    Savings
    30,000


    The other titles I'm interested in are the novels.

  4. #14
    Formerly asphodel

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    319
    Points
    475,776,900
    Savings
    53,358,420


    Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)

    Quote Originally Posted by TragicKingdom View Post
    The other titles I'm interested in are the novels.
    That's lovely to hear. :3
    Last edited by okaeshi; 03-24-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    My Footprints at Aarinfantasy (J-E Translation): Help (active) / Shop (closed)
    Life outside Aarinfantasy: Livejournal / tumblr

  5. #15
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Points
    100,100
    Savings
    0


    Yay~

    I'm interested in the following 2:

    2. Honjou Rie - Himitsu no Yoruasobi
    28. Takanaga Hinako - Kimi ga Koi ni Oboreru 3

    $10 for each one, so that's USD 20 + shipping

  6. #16
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    6
    Points
    401,000
    Savings
    28,000


    Pray for Japan
    Hi.. Thanks for doing this!

    I'm interested in

    14. Katou Setsuko - Tsurukusa no Niwa

    $10 + shipping..


  7. #17
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    Points
    530,000
    Savings
    30,000


    It's me again ^^.

    Like I mentioned previously, there are also a couple of novels that caught my eye. Reading them might prove difficult at my current level, but who knows what the future holds. I'm sure the pictures will more than make up for it.

    The novels:

    65. Ogura Muku / Kobayashi Tenga - Uso to Gokai wa Koi no Sei

    67. Ogura Muku / Sakaki Kazuki - Renai Shishousetsu

    68. Ogura Muku / Tsuji Kiriha - Koi Biyori

    69. Nekota Yonezoh / Sayano Kazumi - Line ni notte ainikite

    72. Minase Masara / Nagira Yuu - Kanawanai, Koi Shiteru

    The same pricing counts as before, making the total for the novels $25+shipping. The total over all comes to $85+shipping. But I would like to add $15 to make it $100(+shipping).

    So much for keeping my package under two kilos. Shipping is still relatively cheap considering.

    By the way, I really wanted the other Ogura Muku novel, but the review online said it was bad. And well, I just had to draw a line somewhere...

    PS: Yamada Yugi's Seinen 14sai New Edition has already been uploaded on the forum here in the first post. XD

    And one other thing. If people send money as a gift, there won't be an extra charge by paypal. You won't have to top it up, unless you want to :P, and the amount will be the equal to what is paid for all the goodies.
    Last edited by TragicKingdom; 03-24-2011 at 08:36 PM.


  8. #18
    Formerly asphodel

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    319
    Points
    475,776,900
    Savings
    53,358,420


    Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)

    marked, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ponytaline View Post
    Yay~

    I'm interested in the following 2:

    2. Honjou Rie - Himitsu no Yoruasobi
    28. Takanaga Hinako - Kimi ga Koi ni Oboreru 3

    $10 for each one, so that's USD 20 + shipping
    My Footprints at Aarinfantasy (J-E Translation): Help (active) / Shop (closed)
    Life outside Aarinfantasy: Livejournal / tumblr

  9. #19
    Formerly asphodel

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    319
    Points
    475,776,900
    Savings
    53,358,420


    Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)

    Oh no, thank YOU for your support! (marked)

    Quote Originally Posted by chanchanz View Post
    Hi.. Thanks for doing this!

    I'm interested in

    14. Katou Setsuko - Tsurukusa no Niwa

    $10 + shipping..
    My Footprints at Aarinfantasy (J-E Translation): Help (active) / Shop (closed)
    Life outside Aarinfantasy: Livejournal / tumblr

  10. #20
    Formerly asphodel

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    319
    Points
    475,776,900
    Savings
    53,358,420


    Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)

    Ooooooh, that is too kind of you, thank you for being so supportive!!
    I'll weigh your books tonight and let you know the exact weight. If it won't change the shipping price, I'll add the other Ogura Muku novel to your pile (as a thank‐you!) :3

    Honestly I only bought the novels because they're illustrated by Ogura-sensei. ^_^;; I'm not too fond of the author's style and I didn't enjoy the first novel so much either (it read like an amateur fanfic to me...). But the second novel IS a bit weird all the male pregnancy and stuff (???) But I hope you enjoy the art anyway. XDD

    And thanks for letting me know about Yamada Yugi and PayPal!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TragicKingdom View Post
    It's me again ^^.

    Like I mentioned previously, there are also a couple of novels that caught my eye. Reading them might prove difficult at my current level, but who knows what the future holds. I'm sure the pictures will more than make up for it.

    The novels:

    65. Ogura Muku / Kobayashi Tenga - Uso to Gokai wa Koi no Sei

    67. Ogura Muku / Sakaki Kazuki - Renai Shishousetsu

    68. Ogura Muku / Tsuji Kiriha - Koi Biyori

    69. Nekota Yonezoh / Sayano Kazumi - Line ni notte ainikite

    72. Minase Masara / Nagira Yuu - Kanawanai, Koi Shiteru

    The same pricing counts as before, making the total for the novels $25+shipping. The total over all comes to $85+shipping. But I would like to add $15 to make it $100(+shipping).

    So much for keeping my package under two kilos. Shipping is still relatively cheap considering.

    By the way, I really wanted the other Ogura Muku novel, but the review online said it was bad. And well, I just had to draw a line somewhere...

    PS: Yamada Yugi's Seinen 14sai New Edition has already been uploaded on the forum here in the first post. XD

    And one other thing. If people send money as a gift, there won't be an extra charge by paypal. You won't have to top it up, unless you want to :P, and the amount will be the equal to what is paid for all the goodies.
    My Footprints at Aarinfantasy (J-E Translation): Help (active) / Shop (closed)
    Life outside Aarinfantasy: Livejournal / tumblr

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •