Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • didn't find the time to submit your entry

5 33.33%
  • didn't read anything lately

10 66.67%
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Deadpool (L9)Magnus Bane (L8)Jian Yi (L9)
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)(Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Byakuroku (L10)Kyouichi (L8)Kira Sumeragi (L5)

VOTE: Manga Review of the Month (MRotM) - January/February 2021

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~
    No entries
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~

Unfortunately we have no entries this round,
    but please answer the Poll

AND

I will personally give 1.000.000,00 points for whomever will recommend a Title and shares their Opinion about why others should read it.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Soo-Won (L3)Makishima (L8)Sebastian (L6)
    Ayanami (L5)Natsumi (L3)Taroutachi (L9)
    Tidus (L7)Siren Sorento (L1)Ren NANA (L9)

I've submitted reviews in the past, but it's hard to find the time to write them now. ~_~" I'll be very happy to recommend a title I'm currently reading and loving though. It's part of the omegaverse.

Sutenaide My Hero ~ First thing, which's precious to me, you'll find a different and unexpected approach to the roles of omega and alpha here. Omegaverse's not very dear to me as in so many titles I can't help but feel bad for the omega because he seems so defenseless in face of the alpha's power, but that's not the case in this manga. To me, it was surprising in a very pleasant way.

Azusa, our omega, is a strong guy, determined to get what he longs for. But that doesn't make Kaede, our alpha, a delicate flower at all. In fact, sometimes he made me think, "What a jerk!!!" But he's sure the one of those two who goes through the bigger character development and that's so nice and interesting to see. Equally important to me is the artwork beauty and how bad the sex scenes make my poor nose bleed. Those two requirements are present and well represented in the title too, so if you haven't yet, please take the time to read and get to know Sutenaide My Hero. It'll be worth it! ^^b

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)MROTM - 1 StarWing 1 (Right)
    (S063) Kensuke OoshibaXmas (002)(S062) Hasekura Asaya
    (S100) Hiromu Fujiyoshi(Event) Forum - Setagawa Masahiro(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi

Hi, its a pity thats nobody wrote a review. For me, I didnt read lately something new. >.> Next time and thanks for the opportunity ellymate.

Yaoi Veteran

Somewhere that sees the sun only three months out of the year...
    Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    Iason Mink (chibi) (L1)DS_003_(5)bottommiddleRiki (chibi) (L5)
    Ryouma (young) (L1)Zero (L9)Asami (L9)

This is the first time writing a review. I just never have the time now days to do anything other than creep through forms and threads, but I'll give it a shot now so sephslover isn't alone.

My recommendation is: Solo Leveling

Review: This isn't a BL/Yaoi or a Shounen ai, which might turn off a whole bunch that are strictly into that genre. But, if you love role-playing games and the MC kicking major @$$, then you'll love this. It has action, adventure, fantasy, drama, and lots of blood and gore. Fun read that has not gotten boring at all, even at its current chapter of 142 (Tappytoons).

Hunters, empowered with extraordinary gifts, exist to protect the human race from monsters entering their world from magical doorways that randomly appear. Sung Jin-Woo is the lowest of the low in rank when it comes to being a hunter. He is constantly at death's door every time he enters a dungeon to kill monsters, but he is unable to quit this dangerous job because he needs the money he makes to take care of his sick mother and younger sister. That is, until, he enters a dungeon with a raid party to find second dungeon and monsters inside with God-like powers. Trapped, and now the hunted, Sung Jin-Woo is trusted into a game with powerful, deadly consequences.
    Last edited by savagehunger47; 02-28-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L10)Haruka Nanase (L10)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S086) Sasaki Shuumei
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaSpacer 1(S087) Miyano Yoshikazu

Actually, I was writing something, but didn't find enough time to finish due to work and some stuff. . .

I think it's time to recommend a doujin title here Joke

To those who haven't checked this, please read Sasaki to Miyano. It's a cute story between a sempai and his kouhai, and the good thing about this is that it has animation production on the way! At my age, I'm into something wilder and darker (like rape, anything gore do excite me sometimes) but this title gently reminds me that I'm still hungry for some fluff, sweet romance between high schoolers. Aside from Sasaki and Miyano, I think you'll also love Hirano and his own kouhai (I just hope they have more interactions but they have their own story published so I think they'd evolve into something - Kya!). Cliche but the progress of their stories can make your heart skip a beat; go gasp for enough air! xD

Okay, time to look for a new manga to review next.