aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Nezumi (L3)Sion (L4)Luka Crosszeria (L1)
    Yuki UB (L1)Wataru OTRFK (L2)Kazuki OTRFK (L2)
    (S016) Takano(S049) Noctis Lucis Caelum(S033) Iwatobi-chan
    I joined 2006… wow it’s 13 years haha. I’m pretty sure I did some lurking prior to that and didn’t really join until then. I’m pretty sure I found the aarinfantasy through Lesson XX. During yesteryears when the way to share videos was to share using VHS tape recordings and chanced on a site that was doing it. I think I got three tapes were Zetsuai/Cath, Lesson XX, and Legend of the Blue Wolves. My interest in yaoi/BL peaked at around that time (still ongoing).

I follow aarinfantasy on Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately I don’t have an Instagram account. Been tempted to get one to browse stuff on my phone

Prize B

Congrats on the 15 years and thanks for keeping it going all these years along with all the staff <3

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Spacer 1Sinbad (L9)Spacer 1
    DS_004_leftDS_004_midDS_004_right
    Spacer 1Sinbad (L6)Spacer 1

Happy anniversary!

Well, I have been a member since...forever ago I guess? things happened in RL so I had to leave and come back again, that is why my join date is not the one showing in my profile. I guess I am ancient here but I don't exactly remember how ancient.

I came across this site when I was searching for fan fiction, when I was in the prime of my yaoi season.

Thank you aarin for this wonderful place. I have so many memories from here that I hold very dear to heart. A lot of friends have been here and are inactive now, but this place gave me a chance to know them and keep in touch with them on other platforms or if not, having the pleasure of being their friend was great.

Thank you for the chance aarin. also I follow you on Facebook and Twitter ♡

I would like prize D please.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Neuvilette (L9)Dan Heng (L9)Zhongli (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Tartaglia DS_004_left(Event) Forum - Zhongli
    Nahida (L6)Furina (L8)Raiden Shogun (L9)

Happy anniversary!

I have been in this forum since 2010, and first knew about it from google! When I wanna dl bl anime I think? On the same year that I have been into yaoi~
    Started getting active around 2 years or so.
    Although since started work unable to come on often... ><
    I also followed AarinFantasy on all 3 social media at FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram!

No prize for me pls~

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Muraki (L8)(Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Juzumaru
    Hello!
    I have been in this forum since 2007 (and I had to check my profile for the correct date ehehe). back then I already knew of yaoi and almost all the places where yaoi was talked about mentioned a forum where we could meet others that also liked yaoi. then, before work took over my life, I was able to spend a lot of time here...not participating much though...I spent a lot of time seeing the gallery, reading the mangas I found here, and reading the amazing tales others spun in the fiction section...and the post and discussions...I have laughed a lot in a good way with this forum since the beginning!
    regardless of what we chose to do in this forum it is still as it was back then...a place that accepts all people and where is always something to ease the burden of our days...I for one do not want to see this place disappear!
    I don't follow Aarin in the social media...I do sometimes browse the pages but I don't have a facebook, twitter or instagram account...I have no patience for that sorry..
    I am posting this for fun only! and to say Thank you for creating this place! Happy Anniversary!!
    Last edited by Dr. Muraki; 11-26-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Reinhard (L10)Strawberry Cake 1Kircheis (L10)
    (S097) Misaki(S098) Yuto Lennix(S099) Dick Burnford
    (S100) Hiromu Fujiyoshi(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi(Event) Forum - Asami

Congratulations on 15 years I joined in Jul 2006 I was searching for BL anime I don't use social media I don't want any prize

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright
    David Krause (L9)Asano Katsuya (L9)Shinohara Keiji (L9)
    Happy Anni

Reg. since Nov. 2010 and known 1-2 Years before about aarin-forum from anime sub.
    I follow AarinFantasy only on Facebook...I'm not reg on Instagram or Twitter.
    That's it

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Aomine (L10)Kuroko (L10)Aomine (L9)
    Kuroko (L8)Aomine (L13)Kuroko (L7)
    Aomine (L8)Kuroko (L3)Aomine (L7)

HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY AARIN!
    I have been a member since 2006. Back then, AF was THE place to look for BL stuff so everyone knew about this place. I'm glad AF is still going strong even though we're not as active as before. I will always hold this place dear in my heart <3

I'm only following the twitter account since I don't use facebook and instagram ^^;;

If I win, I would like prize C.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful years Aarin!!

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Happy Anniversary Aarin!!

I joined in August 2007 but I forgot my password/mail I registered with so I just created a new account (this one) on April 2008 ^^;;;; it's funny how I still remember such a thing XD As for how I ended up here, I guess I watched around a clip of Haruwo and the video had the site's url on it.

Thanks a lot for all the memories I've made directly or indirectly by this site. It's a great place to be around.

No prize for me. Thx.

PD. I follow you on FB

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Victor Nikiforov (young) (L5)(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L10)
    Otabek Altin (L9)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L8)
    Axel (L10)Roxas (L10)Lea (L8)

Happy Anniversary! @aarinfantasy;

Oh man, I've been a member of this forum for many years now (2008). I found it when I was looking for yaoi to read a very long time ago.
    I've been so privileged to be apart of this community and even eventually becoming forum staff. Even though I haven't been that active lately, I still try my best to visit to see what is going on. My life has been crazy but I'm hoping it calms down soon so I can be on more like I use to be. I've made so many friends because of this forum, and even met some in real life.
    I follow AF on facebook only as I don't actually like social media apps/sites.
    Would love Prize B OtaYuri ♥♥♥

But being with this forum for so long, I already feel like a winner

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Natori (L10)Strawberry Cake 1Natsume (L10)
    Fire PhoenixHeart 4 (Rainbow)MeatBun
    Kei Nagai (L7)Edward (L10)Jin Ling (L2)

it's a little sad that I, too, had to check my profile for my start date - 09-27-2009! Which means I missed hosting a 10 year anniversary giveaway. Maybe later...

In my defense, it's felt like I've been on Aarin forever! I'm pretty sure that I first came here looking for anime (JJR?) and stayed happily for the company. Y'all are the best! That would have been when I was 5 years into living in Hell with only 1 anime fan and no yaoi fans at all around me. The support and fun that I have found here, quite literally, saved me.

I also got a lot of Photoshop practice and everyone was so welcoming and friendly. And those first attempts were pretty bad. *shudder*

I hope the AarinFantasy is going strong for another 15 years! Thank you so much!

I don't follow AF on social media because I'm only on Facebook for my family and they don't need to know how much ofa raging fujoshi I am. (My one sister totally supports me though!)

If I did win a prize, I would like to get PRIZE E: This Night's Everything by Akira Minazuki, English manga published by June Manga - the reviews look pretty good and OtaYuri should go to an OtaYuri fan because my bad is already full of VictorYuuri!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast