aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Contest: Mini Banner for AarinFantasy

"Mini Banner for AarinFantasy" Contest

Dear forumers, I would like you to create mini banner(s) for AarinFantasy. It is most commonly used for Affiliation purposes on other sites, and I think it's time to get new ones though the old ones are really wonderful.

Criteria/Rules:
    1) The banner size must be in 88pixels × 31pixels (width x height).
    2) It can be animated or not animated.
    3) There must be the word "AarinFantasy.com" or "AarinFantasy" clearly written on it.
    4) Use only male character(s) in it. No nude or too explicit graphics in it. The max limit will be hugs/kisses or no shirt.
    5) Just only text of "AarinFantasy.com" or "AarinFantasy" without character images is fine too.
    6) No real life images of any person or celebrities. Just use characters from anime, manga, games, art etc.
    7) Do NOT use images from fanarts or artwork you have not obtained permission from. You can use your own artwork too if you are the artist though. Use official commercial images if possible.
    8) If using images, try to use BL/yaoi/bishounen inspired themes.
    9) Save it in .png, .gif or .jpg only.
    10) Send your images to AF Forum Contest and write the subject as: "Mini Banner Contest"
    11) Please note that all banners you submitted for this contest will have its rights transferred to aarinfantasy.com site and will be used by the site if it's chosen as winning entry.
    12) You will be credited in the Hall of Fame thread for the month and win 10 million points for each banner you won.
    13) One person can submit ONE to FIVE banners at most. Please submit all banners in one PM, and not separately in different PM.
    14) There will be submission or entry points of 200000 points for one person. Whether you submit one or more entries, it will only one time of 200000 points to be given out. These points will be given out after contest is over.

Due date: 30th April 2012

Any questions, please PM aarinfantasy or post in this thread (pls Quote/Mention me).
    The judging will be done solely by me and no one else nor by poll vote, because the image will be used for the site.

Here are samples of the old mini banners and hope they will give you some inspiration:

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 03-24-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Okay this is the final day for this contest!~ Please send in asap.

EDIT:
    - Points will be given out for participation (2nd May 2012).
    - I will be checking out the entries and announce winner when I am ready (not sure when though but I will PM you).
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 05-02-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Winners have been announced here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f290/t...ml#post3899630