aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Okay, if I enter this contest, it will be the -third- time entering AarinIdol. I would very much NOT like to put the effort into competing if this contest just gets flushed down the toilet like the last two times. The very last time there was NO communication whatsoever about what was going on, NO points given out for entering, which was promised, nothing. How is this time going to be any different? Is there a guarantee that those who entered -will- be judged and rewarded?
    @Zena, I had participated in Idol1 as a judge but not Idol2, so I am really sorry about promised points that was not given at Idol2 since I didn't know about points were to be given. I don't really remember anything about Idol2 >.<;;;

I think everyone has to be prepared for any elimination. No entries will be missed. About guarantee, this time... I will personally be rewarding points myself if chewy haven't done so. I will also be a judge for this time, so for Idol1 and this Idol... I can say that nothing has been "flushed down the toilet". Will take Idol2's mistakes as a lesson for me (I did not personally oversee it due to very problematic life issues I had at that time). Thank you for your feedback on this. Again, I really apologize for any past experience regarding this contest.

@chewy: Will participating points be given after someone sent in their videos or after the judging/contest? I would like to suggest 100,000 points for that instead of 10,000 for the participation if you don't mind. I thought it was 100,000 and didn't see one digit off. I will sponsor for that.

is getting old....

Savings

Sebastian (L13)Hitsugaya (L4)Hanataro (L1)
    (S003) LelouchKonKon
    L (L10)Renji (L6)Shuichi (L6)
    thats ok none of you (mods) confirmed an amount and i had recieved an entry, so i just decided upon the amount randomly ^^"

I will award the remaining credits myself, dont worry
    The song I have in mind has got quite a long instrumental. I've cut quite some bit off, but it still is slightly more than 1min 30secs (probably abt 10-15 secs more?) Is there any allowance for the limit in such cases?
    10-15 seconds is fine, I have an allowance for such situations, but I will not accept anything that is overly long, as stated above. But pls limit the instrumental parts to as little as possible thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zena
    Okay, if I enter this contest, it will be the -third- time entering AarinIdol. I would very much NOT like to put the effort into competing if this contest just gets flushed down the toilet like the last two times. The very last time there was NO communication whatsoever about what was going on, NO points given out for entering, which was promised, nothing. How is this time going to be any different? Is there a guarantee that those who entered -will- be judged and rewarded?
    It was quite a few years since i have done this, I did the first and second one, so i'm not sure if you are referring to those, but i had personally awarded ALL contestants and they were all notified of the acceptance of their entry and most things were relayed quite well. so I'm not too sure what you would mean by that post.
    I have heard that there was an idol contest while i was away, so maybe you entered those ones? the ones I ran were back in 2005 and 2006.
    Last edited by chewy; 09-11-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ao (L9)Shino Inuzuka (L9)Sousuke (L9)
    I've submitted my song in.

is getting old....

Savings

(S003) LelouchKonKon
    thank you for supporting Aarin Idol, but are you sure you sent it to the right email address? I dont think I have any entries under your username.

Also please leave this forum for questions only, thank you~ you're also welcome to PM me with any issues.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Heart 1 (Blue)Barnaby (L2)
    Kagami KnB (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Kuroko (L8)
    (S052) Yuri Katsuki(S053) Victor NikiforovTachibana (L8)

Does the song have to be anime related?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Itachi (L10)Sasuke (L12)Hawke (L2)
    Fenris (L6)Hank (L5)Connor (L8)
    RK900 (L9)Volga (L5)Link (L7)
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    @Zena, I had participated in Idol1 as a judge but not Idol2, so I am really sorry about promised points that was not given at Idol2 since I didn't know about points were to be given. I don't really remember anything about Idol2 >.<;;;

I think everyone has to be prepared for any elimination. No entries will be missed. About guarantee, this time... I will personally be rewarding points myself if chewy haven't done so. I will also be a judge for this time, so for Idol1 and this Idol... I can say that nothing has been "flushed down the toilet". Will take Idol2's mistakes as a lesson for me (I did not personally oversee it due to very problematic life issues I had at that time). Thank you for your feedback on this. Again, I really apologize for any past experience regarding this contest.
    Thank you very, very much, Aarin, for answering me. I will hold you to your word and based on it, I do believe that this AarinIdol will be different and that my entry and effort won't be overlooked this time. Apology completely accepted

is getting old....

Savings

(S003) LelouchKonKon
    Quote Originally Posted by HereThereBeYaoi View Post
    Does the song have to be anime related?
    no it doesn't it can be any song, any genre, any language

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

just a q but XD
    you know with people sending in a video of themselves singing, how is it going to be anonymous when they are put up?
    ... I really don't get the video thing, as like what is the video supposed to be of actually?

good luck to everyone ^^; I'm looking forward to hearing everything D:
    and voting LOL.

is getting old....

Savings

(S003) LelouchKonKon
    well for the video it is a lilttle hard for it to be anonymous, as you have stated they will be showing their faces etc. But I will still not put the username of the entrant, so only ppl who already know what they look like will know i guess, and since contestants arent allowed to disclose who they are people who dont know them by face wont be biased, this is the best I can do unfortunately

the video one is a little different because this category was made for people who like to do video performances, whether it be a dance routine or just that they are fond of making videos (since the raise in youtube vid popularity)

so there really is not any different in terms of the video entries, as long as there is singing involved.

you say your looking forward tooting so you wont be hearing and voting, does that mean you wont be entering?

puddinguin
    Uwaah! I want to enter! :3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast