Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Finder Series x BTS TinyTan Giveaway

AarinFantasy Giveaway -
    Finder Series Small Pouch x BTS TinyTan

As some of you already know, I went to Tokyo's Animate recently... So I bought some BL items, and I would like to give them as prizes together with the BTS TinyTan Band Cure series, kindly sponsored by a local K-beauty distribution company.

I also want to find out some demographics of my site and social media, so that I can see what sort of prizes will be good for contests or giveaways in future, and possibly more collaboration with the K-beauty distribution company.

How to enter:
    - Just answer the 10 survey questions and submit your answers.

- You must be an AarinFantasy forum member OR follow any of AarinFantasy's social media:
    https://www.aarinfantasy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/AarinFantasyOfficial

https://www.instagram.com/aarinfantasy/
    https://twitter.com/aarinfantasy

- Post any comment in this forum thread or in the social media you follow for this giveaway, so that I can see where you know about this giveaway.

- Sharing each giveaway post on social media (which I will be posting soon) can give you a +1 chance on any one social media. (Example: If you shared/retweet about the giveaway on 2 platforms like Instagram and Twitter, then you get +2 chances)

- One person can only submit the form ONE time. If you submitted more or accidentally sent more, I will just place it under the same username or one account.

FORUM BONUS: I won't be mentioning this at social media or anywhere, but if you are reading this forum thread... your chances are automatically +4 and you can add more chances if you share on social media. All you have to do is post something like "FORUM BONUS" or any comment in this thread. This is also for those who don't have social media accounts or don't want to post/share there to get extra chances. I believe more than half won't check the forum, so you have some advantage here!~

How winners are picked:
    - There will be 2 winners selected RANDOMLY from a randomizer app.
    - Winners will be announced by end of July 2023.

Giveaway due date:
    9th July 2023

IMPORTANT:
    - Email addresses will not be revealed in public. Your details will be removed once the TWO winners have been announced and I will not give your details to anyone or any company, so don't worry.
    - If you win, you can choose to receive both prizes or just one prize if you are not interested in the other prize, so that I can give it for others who are interested next time.
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 06-08-2023 at 09:26 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Izumi (young) (L1)Star 1 (Silver)Ryouma (young) (L1)
    Arrow 1 Left (Black)Stay Safe (2021)Arrow 1 Right (Black)
    (S094) Chu SangwooAnya Forger (L7)Tsuruga (L9)
    FORUM BONUS
    Thank for the giveway

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Xie Lian (L7)DS_004_midHua Cheng (L7)
    Alhaitham (L9)Zhongli (L9)Tartaglia "Childe" (L9)
    (Event) Forum - ZhongliDS_004_leftDan Heng (L9)

forum bonus ~~~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_006_left(S096) Rei IzumiBancoran (L6)
    Trip (L8)Gilbert (L4)Bernardo Ortolani (L2)
    KumaguroDuo (L5)DS_006_right
    hi :3 :3 :3

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    BTS

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Dan Heng (L9)Joker (L8)Asami (L12)
    Akihito (L11)Loid Forger (L9)Sebastian (L13)
    Sephiroth (L12)Rei (L7)Makima (L9)

Forum bonus.

It's impossible to pick one favorite, lol. I probably should stop by here more often to talk about them.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Miyagi (L5)Heart 5 (Red)Shinobu (L6)
    Sebastian (L13)Heart 3 (Pink)Grell (L5)
    Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 5 (Red)(Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei Ying
    Forum bonus

Thanks for the giveaway

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Red face Thanks For The Giveaway

I remember reading Viewfinder through here as well as watching the OVA. Became a BTS follower since their debut in 2013 so this giveaway alone just brings back good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post

AarinFantasy Giveaway -
    Finder Series Small Pouch x BTS TinyTan

As some of you already know, I went to Tokyo's Animate recently... So I bought some BL items, and I would like to give them as prizes together with the BTS TinyTan Band Cure series, kindly sponsored by a local K-beauty distribution company.

I also want to find out some demographics of my site and social media, so that I can see what sort of prizes will be good for contests or giveaways in future, and possibly more collaboration with the K-beauty distribution company.

How to enter:
    - Just answer the 10 survey questions and submit your answers.

- You must be an AarinFantasy forum member OR follow any of AarinFantasy's social media:
    https://www.aarinfantasy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/AarinFantasyOfficial

https://www.instagram.com/aarinfantasy/
    https://twitter.com/aarinfantasy

- Post any comment in this forum thread or in the social media you follow for this giveaway, so that I can see where you know about this giveaway.

- Sharing each giveaway post on social media (which I will be posting soon) can give you a +1 chance on any one social media. (Example: If you shared/retweet about the giveaway on 2 platforms like Instagram and Twitter, then you get +2 chances)

- One person can only submit the form ONE time. If you submitted more or accidentally sent more, I will just place it under the same username or one account.

FORUM BONUS: I won't be mentioning this at social media or anywhere, but if you are reading this forum thread... your chances are automatically +4 and you can add more chances if you share on social media. All you have to do is post something like "FORUM BONUS" or any comment in this thread. This is also for those who don't have social media accounts or don't want to post/share there to get extra chances. I believe more than half won't check the forum, so you have some advantage here!~

How winners are picked:
    - There will be 2 winners selected RANDOMLY from a randomizer app.
    - Winners will be announced by end of July 2023.

Giveaway due date:
    9th July 2023

IMPORTANT:
    - Email addresses will not be revealed in public. Your details will be removed once the TWO winners have been announced and I will not give your details to anyone or any company, so don't worry.
    - If you win, you can choose to receive both prizes or just one prize if you are not interested in the other prize, so that I can give it for others who are interested next time.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L12)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Akihito (L11)
    (Event) Forum - DoumekiHeart 6 (Devil)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    (Event) Forum - Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki

Hey, thanks for this giveaway . Looking forward to more stories of your travel.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right
    Sora KH (L8)Ventus (L8)Vanitas (L8)

FORUM BONUS
    Thank you so much for the giveaway!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast