aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Aw, guys, you know it!! SURE! We can start a "no spoiling" coalition XDD

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisMS View Post
    Aw, guys, you know it!! SURE! We can start a "no spoiling" coalition XDD
    we shall do it then! *goes to edit her sig*

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yumi BnK (L8)Xmas (014)Wataru BnK (L6)
    Aizen (L1)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)
    Howl (L10)Renji BnK (L6)Raoul (L8)

I'm really sorry to pop up just like that (especially since I'm almost never in the anime section, so I can't really say) but I just wondered something, maybe you already answered, if so I'm once again sorry, but why don't you bad rep the spoiling forumers, instead of asking for a bad "thanks" button? I mean won't it be more efficient if the person receives 50 points of bad rep instead of 1 point?? Just curious, sorry >__<;;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I'm really sorry to pop up just like that (especially since I'm almost never in the anime section, so I can't really say) but I just wondered something, maybe you already answered, if so I'm once again sorry, but why don't you bad rep the spoiling forumers, instead of asking for a bad "thanks" button? I mean won't it be more efficient if the person receives 50 points of bad rep instead of 1 point?? Just curious, sorry >__<;;
    Because I honestly think it would lead to bad repping wars. There is a certain amount of anonymity and "safety" in using a pre-existing function; this way, the person feels scolded by the forum rules itself and not by the individual forumer. The automatic "neg rep / don't spoil" function lets the person know that they've broken a rule, while an actual neg rep from an angry forumer such as myself might only make them annoyed in return, and believe there is some sort of personal vendetta going on.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    ah.. the "don't spoil" button was actually an entailing of a suggestion to negrep those who spoil.
    I think, a "don't spoil" button that will reduce same number of points no matter who press it would be a more fair deal. It's "the same pay for the same deed". Because there is a difference between a forumer with maximal reppower and a newbie with almost no reppower giving away negrep for the same "crime". But for now I intend to just negrep (in condition I'll bring myself to visit one of those scary threads.)

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Pray for Japan(S014) KeisukeSchneizel (L10)
    Katsura (L7)Zurako (L1)Gintoki (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Athrun (L7)Hakkai (L7)

You guys won't bad-rep those at the spoiler-labeled thread right?? Just making sure...

Have fun bad-repping those who spoil.

Isan
    Quote Originally Posted by skutergirl View Post
    You guys won't bad-rep those at the spoiler-labeled thread right?? Just making sure...

Have fun bad-repping those who spoil.
    Considering most all threads have "spoilers" in their titles......
    I was under the impression that threads marked with spoilers was merely a courtesy warning but that people still had to use the spoiler tag for spoilers (that's logical to me).

Else, where are the spoilers free threads?
    Or does that mean we're allowed to start "no-spoilers" threads for all the anime we want to discuss?
    Because I could prolly start about 5 threads right now if that's the case
    Last edited by Isan; 05-17-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

hmm.. there shouldn't be spoilers allowed thread at all .. imho.. I mean.. that's what the spoiler tags are for.

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Pray for Japan(S014) KeisukeSchneizel (L10)
    Katsura (L7)Zurako (L1)Gintoki (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Athrun (L7)Hakkai (L7)

But still, if you open a new thread for the subbed ep, then the spoiler function is there for nothing. And I don't like the idea of dividing fans into two.

I guess I just have to rants about RAW ep in my blog then. Alone.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Mhmm, and that is pretty ironic since I'm the one who put "Here there be spoilers" in the Gintama thread title. I put that there as a courtesy to warn those who haven't caught up to the most recent subbed episodes.

But now I have left that thread entirely -- a thread I created, because I am in fact the person who introduced that anime series to this forum. I left it because it's full of raw spoilers and I can no longer join in on the discussion.

Like Isan said, should I start a "Gintama (Subbed)" thread? Any suggestion at all from staff members would be helpful

But still, if you open a new thread for the subbed ep, then the spoiler function is there for nothing. And I don't like the idea of dividing fans into two.
    A-huh. Okay. Then DON'T SPOIL. The spoiler function is already THERE FOR NOTHING because NO ONE USES IT.

Sorry for the "shouting" but I feel like I am just repeating my argument here over and over again to deaf ears.
    Last edited by Artemis Moonsong; 05-17-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast