aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fuji

Working Method for Arranging Cards

Hi, following up on my previous post, I've got a more concrete idea of how rearrangement works, and this method has been proven to work for both mine and Demeter's deck.

With this method, you can arrange not only which 6 cards you want to show, but the exact order you want them to show.

Please note that I have a 43 card deck, and Demeter has a 45 card deck. The last time I used this method, I had a 27 card deck. Therefore, I don't know if this will work for smaller decks (...it should, though), and I do not guarantee that because it worked for both Demeter and I, that it will work for you too.

Main Method:

What if 2 cards do not switch?:

Important Tips:

Okay, that's it! Please let me know if this works for you as well, or if it does not. If you need help, I'm on IRC every day in the #aarinfantasy channel, so I can always look at your cards and help you arrange them. I can only help people on IRC, though, so please do not PM me asking for me to rearrange your cards for you. ^^;

Good luck! ^^

Edit 08/12/27: Apparently this needed to be said: If you sell your S cards (the special ones), you won't be able to buy them back.

Made this a sticky, original thread here ~ http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t7...d_problem.html
    Last edited by Fuji; 12-27-2008 at 11:45 AM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list