aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Scanlators Day

darknessreigns
    wow, you're totally and completely involved in this aren't you, darkparagon? You've even got links to my idea on your signature ^_^ well, just tell me if there's anything I can do. I though of this, I wanna help somehow ^_^

Yaoi Legend

Savings

HuaiSang (L3)Subaru (L2)Touga (L1)
    Count (L3)Iason (L3)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Victor Nikiforov (L3)(S009) HaviLady Oscar (L2)

Wasn't there a wishing thread for scanlators somewhere?... Me wanting to make wish now....

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Franz (L6)Pray for JapanGinko (L6)
    Johan Liebert (L3)Roy Mustang (L10)Count (L3)
    Yamato B (L8)Itachi (L8)Olivier (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by cassiel View Post
    Wasn't there a wishing thread for scanlators somewhere?... Me wanting to make wish now....
    You're right , the thread is here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t7...bers_wish.html

darkparagon
    Ok, as everyone keeps asking me about it, I will finish the project off on one condition, that if the people who already had things to do, INFACT do it, within a month /two which ever works for most people (but considering only four people met the deadline for when I asked for something, I have little hope of that, or tell at lest tell me that they are unable to do it, so I can ask someone else to help with it! I do not think it is a hard thing to ask, considering I did give around 2 million points, to people to help (fair enough some of those people, did not have a task to do yet, as I was waiting for other people to complete there, parts so I could pass it on, to others), and the amount of time I spent on it myself.....If not, then maybe people could kind enough to give the points that they got, for work that was not done, to the scanlators who do infact diaserve them, or use them for the day!

I'm not totally blamless in the matter, I was in charge of the day, so it is my fault that it did not go to plan, and I take full responsibility! Simple as that! I do not mean to sound horrable, but the amount of time, I put in to it, I was a little downhearted, by not getting much off people, other then those few who gave me something, or the people who just entered a few of the contests, which I had going!

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Soubi (L10)Seimei (L8)Natsuo (L2)
    Ritsuka (L7)Yuiko (L2)Youji (L1)
    Rukia (L3)Soubi (L4)

Quote Originally Posted by darkparagon View Post
    Ok, as everyone keeps asking me about it, I will finish the project off on one condition, that if the people who already had things to do, INFACT do it, within a month /two which ever works for most people (but considering only four people met the deadline for when I asked for something, I have little hope of that, or tell at lest tell me that they are unable to do it, so I can ask someone else to help with it! I do not think it is a hard thing to ask, considering I did give around 2 million points, to people to help (fair enough some of those people, did not have a task to do yet, as I was waiting for other people to complete there, parts so I could pass it on, to others), and the amount of time I spent on it myself.....If not, then maybe people could kind enough to give the points that they got, for work that was not done, to the scanlators who do infact diaserve them, or use them for the day!

I'm not totally blamless in the matter, I was in charge of the day, so it is my fault that it did not go to plan, and I take full responsibility! Simple as that! I do not mean to sound horrable, but the amount of time, I put in to it, I was a little downhearted, by not getting much off people, other then those few who gave me something, or the people who just entered a few of the contests, which I had going!
    didn't you have help in this? it seems like a lot to do all by yourself. and if you ARE going to finish it off, are you going to give new deadlines?

it's good to see you back here, dark-chan.

darkparagon
    Quote Originally Posted by army_kitten View Post

didn't you have help in this? it seems like a lot to do all by yourself. and if you ARE going to finish it off, are you going to give new deadlines?

it's good to see you back here, dark-chan.
    Of cause, it is a bit much, to expect people to get things, done so soon! I will first see how meny people are willing to do what I asked of them, or if other people are willing to take up things other people did not / can not do! I do want to start it again, until I know, that people ARE going to do, things this time!

Good to see you to!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Nuriko (L6)Riku (L8)Zack (L10)
    Zack (L8)Kurama (L7)Ryo Ohki
    Axel (L4)Cecil (L1)Link (L8)

hey you're back!!!! =D

welcome back =3 what jobs are you needing to get done??? =] I know I haven't been active much - that's because summer = summer jobs T.T;;; but now that school is comin' ((you'd think I'd be more busy @___@;;; )) but Ill only be having 2 school days xDD ((8am to 10pm - wtf self?)) but the rest of the days OFF

so I can help then =DD - annnnnd ya need points again?? =3

darkparagon
    No it is ok, looks like darknessreigns wants to it, so I will leave it to them! More so that I left the forum, so they have more of the right to do it!

Thanks for the offer! I most likely just get pissed off at people not doing things anyway! I will stay just stay out the way! Better for all! (They did ask me before anyway!)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Nuriko (L6)Riku (L8)Zack (L10)
    Zack (L8)Kurama (L7)Ryo Ohki
    Axel (L4)Cecil (L1)Link (L8)

hahaha I am guilty xD I had the article written up but then you left? SO I was like...."Uh...wait what happened?" then I disappeared because of life - yay life - but ohhh ok xD

darkparagon
    It is ok, you where not the only one! Thanks for telling me though! However you did a a lot to help anyway! Plus rather "giveing" if you do not mind me saying (hope that does not sound to cheesy) ^_^

You may want to tell darknessreigns then, as they seem to be handling everything, I would butt in, but I really can not do something which is going to be less then what was planned, plus they will have their own plans now! As bad as that sounds! It is just the way, I am!

Thank you again for all you did!
    Last edited by darkparagon; 08-19-2008 at 05:34 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast