aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The Download should state its pairing character and the author

The Download should state its pairing character and the mangaka@artist...especially for the DOUJINSHi.....

I start to getting tired to open all the links one by one to search my favourite pairing....man escapecially the more popular the doujinshi''s original, the more of doujinshi available....

hellllllllllllppppppppp

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

well.. you can start and make an Index by pairings I will be a great help for others

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Hiei (L2)Kurama (L1)Yoite (L2)
    Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)Squalo (L2)
    SunakawaYuki KtB (L1)
    I think that's a good idea. I get the same problem as you

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Len (L10)Axel (L10)Riku (L4)
    Soubi (L2)Kuja (L3)Alucard (L3)
    Viral (L4)Ryohou (L5)Sebastian (L10)
    Quote Originally Posted by suhi View Post
    well.. you can start and make an Index by pairings I will be a great help for others
    That is an excellent idea, but not something that can be done by one person alone. After all, even just the doujinshi collection is enormous, and we all have other things that also need our time.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hmmm...yo are right...then how about this.....Aarin can provide a special...errr...settings all over the book so whoever read the book already just help to set it...just like we do to the wikipedia....of course only member can change it....those who read will know better who's the character and the author right?

so, we can save time too and help at the same time.....

how's that?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

and by the way, the yaoi pairing for dominant@seme and the submissive@uke.....I think better write in one way:

Dominant's name/Submissive's name

so it will not confuse who the heck is the uke or the seme....arrggg....when i'm searching for fiction always encounter that problems.......

I think just use that and only that format above better.....just like our thesis paper we also have to follow the format (exp: APA) right?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I personally don't think it's that important and wouldn't waste my time setting those things. I shouldn't tell on behalf of others, but it seems to me that the mod teams has more important issues to solve.
    On the other hand, people who find the matter important and think such a tagging could be helpful, can join forces and create an index thread. I believe it can be sticked on the download section.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

I would think it's gonna be messy having all those names in the thread titles.
    The only other way to organize such a thing, like suhi said, would be to tag it. You can then click on the tag and it will show all threads that are of similar tag.

blue_genjutsu
    Yep, that's what tags are for.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Todoroki Shouto (L3)Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)
    Hinata Shōyō (L9)Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)
    Zoro (L9)Sanji (L9)Sabo (L5)

I had the same trouble too, and it was sometimes hard to find the pairings in the threads because not all pairings are written in a standard way (if listed at all). There's "semexuke" "seme x uke" "seme/uke" "seme, uke" and there's also the way the names are written, sometimes the full name, sometimes just a first name and sometimes a shortened/nick name, so even a tag system would need to be formalised somewhat or there'd be no point to it, for example, if some Bleach doujins are tagged as "Byakuya x Renji" while others are tagged as "ByaRen" then there people would still need to click on all the variations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast