aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Seishirou (L2)Subaru (L2)Barnaby (L2)
    Gin (L2)Kotetsu (L2)

Wink

Hmm Interesting suggestion here... I'll answer it from my own very selfish point of view ^^
    1) I don't read most of what I upload for this forum (for different reasons - don't like mangaka, don't like this particular kink etc. But I still upload it because other members are interested.)
    2) making summary/rating obligatory would require me to read every manga I upload and frankly, there's no way I'm doing that (no time and no interest)
    3) searching for manga in WinMX/eMule/Share/Winny etc (I'm talking about raws here and it often takes months to find something particular. Yes, months) and uploading it to different services is already troublesome enough, uploaders hardly need an increase in workload =_=

In other words: what's that about Manga Review section? ^_~ Let's do that instead. XD
    Last edited by rusalkaz; 04-27-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Naruto (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto Sage (L10)
    Sasuke (L10)Naruto (L9)Sasuke (L12)
    Kakashi (L10)Abe (L2)Itachi (L10)
    Um... Being selfish here as a reader, I think it's a good suggestion... But, considering how much work uploaders already have, I couldn't bear to add more... Hee, I didn't know uploaders had it so hard. Thanks for sharing rusalkaz.

Uh, a good place to get summaries on a lot of mangas is baka-updates Manga.

Link: http://www.mangaupdates.com/

Whenever there's something I want to read, I just go there and type in the title of the manga. Most scanlated things have a summary, but raws usually don't. Doujinshi summaries are also hard to find.

Um... Another thing you can use is your friendly search engine. Google the title and maybe you'll find some info^.^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12