aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: I'm out

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm out

I'm outta here! This site sucks! No descriptions of downloads. Not 1 download worked. All pages tried to install "stuff".

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I was checking out what you meant... so most of the "Games" download you were looking at were outdated links, please check the uploaded date first, if it's too old then high chances it is broken and not updated by the uploader.

The game section mostly have uploads by other uploaders and many of the forum members are no longer active in the site. The old links were working previously but most of those hosts who used to be fine have turned into those that you called install "stuff". So we rely on people reporting those links that are broken and possibly have weird or malicious download. Then we will remove the links since we cannot check each and every link.

Not having description is really depending on the uploader whether they provide it or not, and information can be found by just googling for the title.

Alternatively, one can request for reupload if the link is broken at:
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f147/

Just a heads up, this forum is more concentrated on anime rather than games or manga. So you may probably find the games you wanted elsewhere, best is to support game sites like Jast Blue or DLSite (choose language: English).

Sorry about your experience though. Hope you find the games you wanted at other sites.
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 04-11-2022 at 05:46 AM.

3. + Show/Hide thank you list

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Sorry you feel that way but posting here like this was unnecessary and rude. Hope you find somewhere else to please your needs.