aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Mod question

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lelouch (L1)Suzaku (L4)Lloyd (L5)
    Yuri (L2)Fire Emblem (L4)Clear DM (L8)
    Motomi TnC(L2)America (L5)

Mod question

I have a loooot of games I haven't uploaded yet, because I've been busy with other things and haven't been maintaining my file sharing stuff for a while, but I'd like to start up again. I was wondering if it would be okay to post a thread here in the game request forum with a list of games I have, so I can prioritize uploading based on user requests. Mods, please let me know. Thanks!

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

@Accordia; Hi, that's ok, you can post a thread like that in the Games request forum. However I'd like to ask you to mantain the spam at minimum (I mean, not encouraging people to chat, etc.), so the thread don't turn into a chatty one or sth else altogether.

Thx for uploading!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Hi, Accordia, sorry to post here but your profile is closed to comments and PMs! I can't comment there, I can't send a PM, and I can't friend you so you can send me a PM. This thread is all we've got…

I'm trying to find out if any games you will be uploading can be played on a Mac? Tyvm.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lelouch (L1)Suzaku (L4)Lloyd (L5)
    Yuri (L2)Fire Emblem (L4)Clear DM (L8)
    Motomi TnC(L2)America (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by kinsugi View Post
    Hi, Accordia, sorry to post here but your profile is closed to comments and PMs! I can't comment there, I can't send a PM, and I can't friend you so you can send me a PM. This thread is all we've got…

I'm trying to find out if any games you will be uploading can be played on a Mac? Tyvm.
    I'm sorry! That's very strange. I don't know why PMs and friend requests wouldn't be working. (My inbox was full before but I deleted a bunch of stuff recently, so that shouldn't be it.) Profile comments should be working now, though. Let me know.

Re: playing games on a Mac: I don't think I have any games that run natively on Mac, but you should ask in Game Tech Center for help running Windows games on Mac with an emulator.