aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Why are there so many broken or deleted videos? Has that section been abandoned?

After my interests being redirected (read: career focused) for the better part of the last decade and losing touch with the yaoi world, my passion for BL/yaoi has been rekindled in a major way (the new season of Junjou Romantica and subsequent discovery of Hatsukoi pulled me back in!), but I'm having a ridiculously hard time finding good sources for videos and manga.

This used to be one of my go-to places for yaoi/BL videos way back when, but now that I've returned it seems like every video I try to watch has either been deleted or the video is broken and won't play. What's up with that? Has that section been abandoned? Is there any chance of videos listed as available being playable at some point in the future, or should I just give up on AarinFantasy? Sorry if I sound passive-aggressive, I just don't want to get my hopes up too high if videos on this site aren't going to be fixed.

Also, does anyone have recommendations for other (functioning) BL sites? I'm currently most interested in finding working videos for Hybrid Child and Togainu no Chi (both of which are listed as available here but have broken/deleted videos), but I welcome all other suggestions--I've been out of the loop for way too long. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@strayfae; well JJR season 1 and 2 had to be taken down because the forum received an actual notice from the Japanese copyright owners... so yu can just try and find it on google now, season 3 can still be downloaded though as well as SH both seasons should still be available in the download section.
    of course this is no stream but it's better than nothiing I guess.
    in fact you could go through the download section and download loads of yaoi shows. It's jus that you need to download first and then watch.
    If you're insisting on streams, well, I never used the streams from the website, for me it was annoying to wait for them to load and play without lagging, so I rather downloaded and watched them without breaks.

I don't know whether other shows' streams still work but if you simply checked the JJR ones, well the reason for them being down is the one I mentioned above

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi, I understand your disappointment too... a lot of host sites keep on taking down the links that I've updated too. I keep on doing that all over again (reuploading broken links), and always been taken down, so I have to stopped for some time. I don't host on certain sites too because those are very ad-heavy and may caused even more frustration to the viewer.
    Of course, if possible... I will try to reupload again, but there's always a risk of them being taken down.
    I will check on Hybrid Child and TnC first today to see if there's any options available for them to be up.

I do get reported broken links at the staff email and I'll usually upload back those that I am able to, but not all of them due to some host sites banning certain titles/videos as soon as I uploaded them there.
    Other times, I will search online for any available videos and then add stream links here with credit to the uploader.

Thanks for understanding.

As previously suggested by bronakopdin, if you can, best way is still to download the video directly other than streaming.

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 03-09-2016 at 02:02 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for your replies! I totally understand about the host site issues, and I really appreciate you clearing that up. Could you point me in the right direction for finding the downloadable files? I only see streaming videos in the video section--no download links. It's been so long since I've been on this site that I feel like a total newbie again.

Also, thanks for the input, @bronakopdin, just to clear things up, I'm looking for Hybrid Child. I'm totally caught up on Junjou since all three seasons are available on Hulu right now.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Arg! Sorry, I feel stupid now. I started scrolling through the forum and found the file download section. I totally forgot that I had to go to the forum for downloads here. >.<

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thought you might like to know that I finally dug up Hybrid Child videos with English subtitles. Cheers!

HC OVA1: Hybrid Child OVA 01 - Video Dailymotion
    HC OVA2: Hybrid Child OVA2 - Video Dailymotion
    HC OVA3: [Eng Sub] Hybird Child OVA 3 - Video Dailymotion
    HC OVA4: [Eng Sub] Hybird Child OVA 4 - Video Dailymotion

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

@strayfae
    thank you for help with Hybrid Child from Dailymotion

i did watch Hybrid OVA 1 to 4 here. *CRIES* too sad my third times watch
    all are working and have english subtitles.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/videos...ild-ova&page=0

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

@strayfae
    i watched TnC 1 to 4 episodes here today. The links are working.
    i will watch the rest 5 to 12 episodes tonight after work. To make sure the rest episodes are working.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/videos...-no-chi&page=0

Update: Tnc 5 - 7 episodes still work.
    Will watch 8 - 12 episodes tonight or tomorrow (i will update on same post#8)

Finished watching 8 - 12 episodes. All are working except episode 8 has 2 parts. (8 episode part 1 and 8 episode part 2; watch both parts and not one part. just for your information).

TnC links are working here.
    Last edited by charo; 03-11-2016 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Update TnC episodes-finished all episdoes and the links are working.