aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Effingham, IL [Great, Innit? I just moved not too long ango]
    Savings

(S005) ValdrigueAlucard (L3)Barnaby (L2)
    Kotetsu (L2)Alucard (L3)

Question Uploading concern

I have some questions and concerns about uploading. I have a couple of Doujins that are safe to post, but I also know the site where I got them from.

They come from myreadingmanga.info. I'm wondering if it's safe to post them here. I haven't done anything yet. I want to make sure it's safe for me to do so.

Edit: I also didn't know where else to post this as the help section was closed.

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Quote Originally Posted by versora View Post
    I have some questions and concerns about uploading. I have a couple of Doujins that are safe to post, but I also know the site where I got them from.

They come from myreadingmanga.info. I'm wondering if it's safe to post them here. I haven't done anything yet. I want to make sure it's safe for me to do so.

Edit: I also didn't know where else to post this as the help section was closed.
    Hi!

It depends on the titles you want to upload. Sometimes myreading... has archives from groups that do not allow to host elsewhere their archives but well... they don't care too much about it.
    Since our forum respect the scanners/scanlators distro policies you should look if they come from such a group. I can help you with it if you link me to the djs you're interested to upload. You can reply to this thread or if you prefer, you can send me a Private Message (PM).

As for placement of this thread, as you can notice, I moved it from 'Yaoi Chat' to 'Site Feedback', this is the proper section to ask such questions. The HELP section is now the tab HELP at the top of the forum: HELP and it's only to report board bugs and/or technical issues. Also, to suggest stuff to implement to the forum.

Yaoi Amateur
    Effingham, IL [Great, Innit? I just moved not too long ango]
    Savings

(S005) ValdrigueAlucard (L3)Barnaby (L2)
    Kotetsu (L2)Alucard (L3)
    Ah, thanks for the info. I wasn't too sure. Also I PMed you the links to the doujins I wanted to upload.