aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

koreawolfie

Fanfiction website that was linked to AarinFantasy?

I remember a long time ago, a year or more, I found out about a fanfiction website linked through aarin.
    It was on the main homepage at the top(I believe). This website was either an affiliate or just linked as a suggestion by aarin. I don't remember what it was under but I am almost positive that it was at the top right with all the navigation buttons. maybe under something like Related . .
    It was the best fanfiction website I ever saw, not that i saw a lot, but the format, organization, and fanfictions was a lot above the ones i've seen. I think the background was in a pretty dark blue theme and the main links page (navigation page, table of contents, homepage, whatever you want to call it) was set in a center and cursive font.
    And it had a LOT of original fanfictions. It definitely had yaoi fanfictions, but I think it was centered on non-yaoi/anime boys love fanfictions.
    I would really really like to find it again. Can anyone please help me?

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Camus (L6)Camus (L2)Arata Wataya (L4)
    Samuel Rodrigues (L8)Asemu Asuno (164 A.G.) (L2)Eduard (L6)
    Monsoon (L8)Chihaya Ayase (L4)(S020) Yokozawa
    I don't know if this is the one you're talking about; I don't remember the fanfiction section very far back so I'm a little hazy on what was and wasn't here but taking in what you're talking about maybe you're talking about Unleash Your Imagination - FanFiction.Net

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I did post FanFiction.net as a recommended place to read fics in the old forum, but it isn't part of our affiliates.

FanFiction.net is also why AarinFantasy existed, without the yaoi fic I read from there... I don't think I will know what's the yaoi genre in anime.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

The abyss after everything, please join me...
    Savings

Shino (L3)Male 1 (Blue)Kiba (L5)
    Spacer 1Loid Forger (L9)Anya Forger (L7)
    Yor Forger (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)

Birthdate Verification Page perhaps? I hope you find it.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Fon (L10)Gokudera (L10)Masamune (L10)
    Ginpachi (L9)Shizuo (L2)Soubi (L2)
    Takenaga (L5)Yukimura (L7)Mikami (L3)
    Are you sure? Fanfiction.net doesn't allow mature fanfics, so anything containing explicit yaoi would not be allowed there. Or maybe it used to allow it, but I do remember it being forbidden since 2008.
    Last edited by Kinlyu; 05-16-2011 at 04:40 AM.

koreawolfie
    hello sorry so much for the confusion. this question was unfortunately started out of foolishness.
    i am now positive that the fanfiction site 'linked' to aarin, was actually the fanfiction forum found on here.
    i was not familiar with a forum setting at all, so i thought that this subsection was another website on the main aarin homepage.
    so the fanfiction section is not gone, if that possibility might have had you scared. sory about that.

i am feeling very stupid . .

but it's still true that im still looking for that amazing story.
    it was about brothers, the older one was blonde and the younger black haired(slightly emoish) and this guy had a girlfriend but you know they loved each other and all that.
    one more specific detail is that either the climax or right before the ending there was a big plotturn and they somehow got separated(i think the ounger one might have run away or something) and they find each other in dorm room (?) and have amazing loving i believe.

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Harada (L1)Tetsunosuke (L6)Alois (L6)
    Ginko (L6)Ritsu (L6)(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    Belphegor (L6)Chibitalia (L4)Yoshida (L6)
    It may have been Livejournal.com also. THere's plenty if yaoi fanfics in there. In fact, the best yaoi fanfics for POT can be found there.

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Harada (L1)Tetsunosuke (L6)Alois (L6)
    Ginko (L6)Ritsu (L6)(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    Belphegor (L6)Chibitalia (L4)Yoshida (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinlyu View Post
    Are you sure? Fanfiction.net doesn't allow mature fanfics, so anything containing explicit yaoi would not be allowed there. Or maybe it used to allow it, but I do remember it being forbidden since 2008.
    I just went today and I did read definitely "mature" material.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L9)
    Rin (L9)Minato (L6)Yukio (L7)
    Inuyasha (L10)TimcanpyInuyasha (L1)

Not that it matters, and it seems most authors ignore it, but from FFnet's Uploading Guidelines:
    Content Ratings:

FanFiction.Net adopts the rating system from FictionRatings.com.

Please note FanFiction.Net does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.
    It's always been in their TOS. It's just always ignored, and just a warning (I know this from personal experience there). FFnet often does not do a thing to plagiarists, even if the offender has copy/pasted everything verbatim.